Game of Thrones season 8

Arya, Bran, Jon and Sansa to grab the Night King and pull off his mask and it turns out he was the caretaker at Winterfell all along and he would've got away with it if it wasn't for those pesky Stark kids
Jon has never been a Stark, but otherwise I like it. ;)
They even had a Shaggy (Dog) until those Umbers decapitated it.

The books are based on medieval times when you’d have 16 year olds leading armies and getting married when they were 13.
I don't think you had many 16 year old leading armies back then, it happened but it wasn't the norm.

Would make the show seem a bit.. .. Bugsy Malone if they kept the ages as they were.

GRRM fucked up with the ages btw, there was supposed to be a 5 year jump in time between books 3 and 4 which didn't happen.

Next episode is going to be a corker. But it seems a bit daft hiding all the kids in the tombs when you are facing an army of zombies who can raise the dead.

I wouldn't be surprised to find out that they are trying to extend the plot and that the Knight King has launched a feint against Winterfell and is actually going to pay Cersi a visit.

Next episode is going to be a corker. But it seems a bit daft hiding all the kids in the tombs when you are facing an army of zombies who can raise the dead.

I wouldn't be surprised to find out that they are trying to extend the plot and that the Knight King has launched a feint against Winterfell and is actually going to pay Cersi a visit.
I can't see the Night King being that tactical - and King's Landing is fuckin' miles away.

Back