Game of Thrones season 8

Sorry if seb but how did Jon get convicted of Dany's murder?

No one knew he did it except him and the dragon unless I'm forgetting something obvious? Did the dragon grass him up?

it's previous seasons the fallout from that would have gone on for episodes in plenty detail

instead we got a few weeks time jump. just another example of how rushed it was

it's previous seasons the fallout from that would have gone on for episodes in plenty detail

instead we got a few weeks time jump. just another example of how rushed it was

I think out of all the endless nerdery, geekery, ridiculous prediction meodrama and general bellendery among the GoT fannies, one single thing that we can almost all agree on is that no matter how (dis)satisfied you may have been with the ending, the whole thing deserved more episodes to play out. Maybe not a full three shark-jumping ‘seasons’ as was allegedly suggested by HBO, but at least series 7 and 8 to have been given a full run and not have the end game cut off at the knees. That is the single over arching sentiment I get from all the opinions I’ve read about this thing. How sad that greed or haste or whatever else has cheated us out of a decent ‘burial’ for one of the greatest TV shows ever made.

So Jon Snow goes to Daenarys Targaryan Stormborn, Mother of Dragons, Khaleesi of the Dothraki and the Unbreaker of Chains because they are shit scared of the Night King who is coming to kill all human life in Westerros and without her they are well and truly fucked forever. She obliges and with her army of Dokraki, Unsullied and 2 remaining dragons goes to defend Winterfell, the home of the Starks. Her Dothraki and Unsullied form the front line and despite great cost they at least provide time for Arya to kill the Night King. The North has been saved as well as the rest of 7 Kingdoms.

Then its time to march on King Landings and Cersei Lannister, her own obstacle to the Iron Throne but the oppressor of all other kingdoms on Westerns a cruel and brutal dynasty that has usurped the throne and has no love of the common people who she is happy to use as a human shield. If this dynasty could be removed, Daenarys becomes the Queen and has a dream to liberate all slaves throughout the word.

Then some fucker who first sought out her help murders her and the rest of his creepy family grab what part of the kingdom they can for themselves, Let the world live in slavery we want our slice of the pie.

Last edited:
So Jon Snow goes to Daenarys Targaryan Stormborn, Mother of Dragons, Khaleesi of the Dothraki and the Unbreaker of Chains because they are shit scared of the Night King who is coming to kill all human life in Westerros and without her they are well and truly fucked forever. She obliges and with her army of Dokraki, Unsullied and 2 remaining dragons goes to defend Winterfell, the home of the Starks. Her Dothraki and Unsullied form the front line and despite great cost they at least provide time for Arya to kill the Night King. The North has been saved as well as the rest of 7 Kingdoms.

Then its time to march on King Landings and Cersei Lannister, her own obstacle to the Iron Throne but the oppressor of all other kingdoms on Westerns a cruel and brutal dynasty that has usurped the throne and has no love of the common people who she is happy to use as a human shield. If this dynasty could be removed, Daenarys become the Queen and has a dream to liberate all slaves throughout the word.

Then some fucker who first sought out her help murders her and the rest of his creepy family grab what part of the kingdom they can for themselves, Let the world live in slavery we want our slice of the pie.

Basically. A shambles.

Then its time to march on King Landings and Cersei Lannister, her own obstacle to the Iron Throne but the oppressor of all other kingdoms on Westerns a cruel and brutal dynasty that has usurped the throne and has no love of the common people who she is happy to use as a human shield. If this dynasty could be removed, Daenarys becomes the Queen and has a dream to liberate all slaves throughout the word.

Bravo. :lol:

If you’ve seen The Sopranos then you’d know that’s how you develop a series and most importantly finish it. That was also HBO and I expected the same.

S8 was a let down

HBO wanted to go up to season 10 AFAIK.

According to the press HBO did indeed offer them the budget for 10 episode seasons and to go all the way to 10.

But they were some how convinced to go with what we got. Mostly because the writers had signed on to do other projects, such as Star Wars and couldn’t do both.

So rather than hand over the reins, they did what they did. It’s like adding the finishing touches to a painting with crayon.

How HBO let this happens eh. They produce the best Tv is unreal. The sopranos will also be my favourite, but another quality series which is fairly new is ‘The Deuce’. Worth a look.

According to the press HBO did indeed offer them the budget for 10 episode seasons and to go all the way to 10.

But they were some how convinced to go with what we got. Mostly because the writers had signed on to do other projects, such as Star Wars and couldn’t do both.

So rather than hand over the reins, they did what they did. It’s like adding the finishing touches to a painting with crayon.

How HBO let this happens eh. They produce the best Tv is unreal. The sopranos will also be my favourite, but another quality series which is fairly new is ‘The Deuce’. Worth a look.

The Deuce is exceptional TV. I wondered whether it would go off trackin the second season but, if anything, it got better.

This on Sky?

I apprecaite it's a Buzzfeed, but this is quite an interesting take on what everyone did after the end of Game of Thrones
Here's What I Think Happened To Every "Game Of Thrones" Character After The Finale

Logic and reason more than likely kicked in and a civil war broke out as people would definitely rebel against Bran Stark being king. Thousands of years of tradition don't simply go away because some midget prisoner said they should.

The Unsullied wouldn't give a fuck about the knights watch and likely wouldn't have even taken Jon prisoner, they'd have just killed him. Good luck starting their own house too when they don't have cocks to make house members.

The Dothraki also magically vanished too.

Last edited:
Logic and reason more than likely kicked in and a civil war broke out as people would definitely rebel against Bran Stark being king. Thousands of years of tradition don't simply go away because some midget prisoner said they should.

The Unsullied wouldn't give a fuck about the knights watch and likely wouldn't have even taken Jon prisoner, they'd have just killed him. Good luck starting their own house too when they don't have cocks to make house members.

The Dothraki also magically vanished too.

Well why don't you write a conclusion for everyone then and we can all judge it :lol:

Back