Game of Thrones season 8

Ned, Jon, Robb, Sam, Jorah, Tyrion, Davos, Jojen, Tormund, Berec, the Hound, Tywin, Kevan Tommen.
Ned: Indirectly started the war by not understanding the world he lived in.
Jon: has been f***ing useless since coming back from the dead, only alive through sheer luck.
Sam: should be hung for abandoning his oath to get his end away
Robb: got his wife, mother, unborn child and his whole army killed because he got the horn. Only did well by listening to the people around him, fucked up big style when he stopped.
Jorah: Noncey uncle, in another show he'd have an injunction and be on a register.
Tyrion: Made plenty of poor decisions.
Davos: I'll give you Davos.
Jojen: Not a bad lad, but glory? Minor character.
Tormund: Minor character
Berec: Minor character
The Hound: Fair play.
Tywin: Nah, fuck off with Tywin. Good antagonist, can't say he was
Kevan: Non entity
Tommen: Barely a character, up there with Hot Pie.

Queen of Thornes? Arguably the best character in the whole thing. Lyanna Mormont was class. Ygritte was a good character.

The lass who played Lyanna has been a real find. In an ensemble cast of so many credited actors, for an unknown to have made such a breakthrough at such an early age has been nice.

Funnily enough I've fad a few lefty videos pop up talking about how the show has destroyed all of the female characters.
I seen one complaining that Dany's turn means that it's done the usual "White cis male hero" angle when instead it should have went for a female hero.

It's like they've completely forgot about who killed the Night King already.

Ned: not a mentalist.
Jon: not a mentalist.
Sam: not a mentalist.
Robb: not a mentalist.
Jorah: not a mentalist.
Tyrion: not a mentalist.
Davos: I'll give you Davos.
Jojen: not a mentalist.
Tormund: not a mentalist (whey, not the bad sort anyway)
Berec: not a mentalist.
The Hound: Fair play.
Tywin: not a mentalist.
Kevan: not a mentalist.
Tommen: not a mentalist.

Tidied.

The lass who played Lyanna has been a real find. In an ensemble cast of so many credited actors, for an unknown to have made such a breakthrough at such an early age has been nice.
Noticed her flogging newspapers in Holmes & Watson on the plane the other day.

Last edited:
Tbf I'd say only Cersei, Dany and maybe Lysa are nutters from the characters you listed.

The most cartoonishly evil have usually been the male characters, Joffrey, Ramsay, Euron.
I was merely pointing out that most of the birds are malicious/manipulative/unstable, almost as if they were invented by a distrusting old pervert with a penchant for swords and fantasy...

Last edited:
I seen one complaining that Dany's turn means that it's done the usual "White cis male hero" angle when instead it should have went for a female hero.

It's like they've completely forgot about who killed the Night King already.
THe Game of Thrones ending is a bit like Brexit.

There are loads of people who have what it should look like so a lot of people are going to be disappointed with what we get, as their ending becomes less likely their lips drop.

It has done a decent job of painting the female of the species out to be batshit mentalists to be fair.

Cersei - utter dodgepot shagging her brother and her cousin
Cat Stark - reet busybody interfering cow
Lysa Stark - completely off her tits (whilst her kids still on them)
Dornish birds - snakes with tits, literally
Red Lady - another 'un.
Yara Greyjoy - git brutish lezza
Brienne - tomboy figure of fun
The Waif - evil little c#nt.

Then you've got Dany - woman scorned with a reet temper on her.

Sansa and Arya have the most redeeming qualities given what they've been through, especially Sansa, who started out as a moody little spoilt brat. Then Arya's basically your classic little warrior princess, but absolutely deadly.
Margaery Tyrell
Missandei

Back