Game of Thrones Season 7 Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I read a report that Eddie Izzard is supposed to be written as the season's villain and is supposed to be much worserer than Joffrey and Ramsay Bolton combined. Hard to believe eh?

I also hope that whatever this gift is supposed to be that they play fair with the audience and they don't expect us to believe that he sailed into the middle of Dany's fleet, plucked the imp from under the dragons' noses and nipped off unscathed.
Now him in bold...that was a superb character.

I love the book and the show but seen as I know where every castle is in westeros I sometimes find stuff in the show a bit strange

-why was dragonstone left abandoned even 100 men could hold it against 1000s
-if it was abandoned why didn't the lannisters send men to take it if they knew that's where dany was going to land
-and seen as you have to sail past dragonstone to get to kings landing how did the greyjoy and targaryen fleet not see eachother when euron went to meet cersei
We can only assume he nipped into Blackwater Bay before Daenerys landed. I expect he'll be sailing out from King's Landing to meet her fleet, and that Tyrion is the gift he is after.

I said exactly the same regarding the first two points though.
Sometimes you just have to go with it like. It's hardly a plot hole, just nobody decided to send anyone there.

Still think it will end

Jon Snow ruling North
Tyrion ruling Kings Landing and the south
Daanerys realizing her home is mot westeros and queen back across the pond

Three heads of dragon

Still think it will end

Jon Snow ruling North
Tyrion ruling Kings Landing and the south
Daanerys realizing her home is mot westeros and queen back across the pond

Three heads of dragon
That's how the show should end.

GoT doesn't really do that though, they happily kill the people you would expect to win. I'd be very surprised if all three survive, can see whoever sits on the throne losing a lot and it being a poisoned chalice.

Dany is surely going to have to really fuck up the invasion if the show is going to last 8 season using the book I would estimate the 3 sides would have armies like this

Targaryen:170,000 men 200 ships and 3 dragons
Lannisters & greyjoy:60,000 men 1000 ships
Jon snow: 25,000 men and minimal ships

My guess is Euron will destroy a lot of her army at sea and perhaps gain control of a dragon or she'll attack casterly rock or moat Caitlin and be defeated

Dany is surely going to have to really fuck up the invasion if the show is going to last 8 season using the book I would estimate the 3 sides would have armies like this

Targaryen:170,000 men 200 ships and 3 dragons
Lannisters & greyjoy:60,000 men 1000 ships
Jon snow: 25,000 men and minimal ships

My guess is Euron will destroy a lot of her army at sea and perhaps gain control of a dragon or she'll attack casterly rock or moat Caitlin and be defeated

It looks like Rufus hound is gonna wipe out her fleet next episode to get his gift for cersei and I reckon drogon is gonna get a wee bit carried away in one of the battles and wipe out most of the dothraki

It looks like Rufus hound is gonna wipe out her fleet next episode to get his gift for cersei and I reckon drogon is gonna get a wee bit carried away in one of the battles and wipe out most of the dothraki
I think that as well but I think Eurons gift will be a dragon but I'm relying on the show using something in the book which hasn't been mentioned thus far

Reckon he will kill sand snakes to kill off dorne shiteness

Daenerys and her dragons just rolling up to Kings Landing and pissing it against the Lannisters would be boring (I'm sure the battle would be epic TV but the outcome is too predictable for my liking). Hopefully there's more to it than that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back