Game of Thrones Red Wedding

Thought season 4 was the best one, standards dropped a bit after that. Season 7 in particular I thought was poor, still looking forward to the final episodes mind

The initial few series were a lot slower, but with that came a sense of scale and medieval transport durations. In the last series, they were hopping between locations in the blink of an eye.

Thing is this faceless man theory can't really work - Littlefinger would still have to be dead for somebody to use his face.

When Ayra was training a faceless man used her face.

Aiden Gillen has said he hasn't filmed for 2 years, suggesting Littlefinger is dead. But that could be trying to put people off the scent.

Like Ned I think Littlefinger is dead and they are not faceless men.

Thing is this faceless man theory can't really work - Littlefinger would still have to be dead for somebody to use his face.
"We know that it's possible for a Faceless Man to wear the face of a living person, thanks to Arya seeing her own face on the body of Jaqen H'ghar in season 5,"

Aiden Gillen has said he hasn't filmed for 2 years, suggesting Littlefinger is dead. But that could be trying to put people off the scent.

what he said! :lol:

It becomes obvious when you realise that it was the Boltons who torched Winterfell, not Theon, who had already been knocked out after his speech and his army had gone home.

(Not that I realised at the time, mind)

I bet she still f***ing moaned all the way there n'arl.

Catelyn is really annoying when you watch the early scenes again. Gets it wrong at every move.

Last edited:

Did he? I can't remember that.

I think you're wrong on that point to be honest.

Last edited:

Back