Game of Thrones Red Wedding

I’ve never watched it back.

I remember sitting through the silent credits and then for about half an hour in a dark room on my own with my mouth wide open when the dvd stopped, when I saw it.

My favourite/most memorable/most shocking ‘tv’ moment ever.

Unreal wasn’t it.

I’ve been watching them all again leading up to the next series and it was always in the back of my mind that I was going to have to watch that again.

I was on a ship and had waited months for someone to come on with the rest of the season. Watched that episode and just sat with my mouth open in horror :lol:

Best episode of that show, for me. Just didn’t see it coming.
I didn't know quite how it was going to happen, but because I was playing catch up I spoilt it for mesell when I was looking something up about Robb Stark and found out he didn't make it through series 3. :cry: :lol:

I’d read the books so knew what was coming, still totally shocked at the brutality of it.
Me too. Whilst impressed with the first couple of seasons (having dreaded them coming out - I'm a right bookworm so always think 'please no' whenever a film or TV series of a book is announced - especially fantasy ones) I felt it went downhill after that. Red Wedding was a great episode though.

I didn't really like Robb Stark or his mother, so wasn't too bothered that they were gone.
Watching the episodes again over the weekend there's little lines and hints all the time before it that something will go wrong once Robb breaks his promise to marry a Frey girl.

Was gutted on first viewing but then after a rewatch couldn't help like feeling he was a bit of a daft bastard for going back on his word for the nursey bint.

Edit: mind you the parading of his corpse with the wolf's head on remains disturbing. Here comes the king in the north!

Was gutted on first viewing but then after a rewatch couldn't help like feeling he was a bit of a daft bastard for going back on his word for the nursey bint.

Edit: mind you the parading of his corpse with the wolf's head on remains disturbing. Here comes the king in the north!

Was laughing my head off at that. Proper savage

I'm always gutted when a wolf gets it. :cry: Greywind was class. I'll be devastated if Ghost doesn't make it through.

I didn't really like Robb Stark or his mother, so wasn't too bothered that they were gone.
Watching the episodes again over the weekend there's little lines and hints all the time before it that something will go wrong once Robb breaks his promise to marry a Frey girl.
Early on I wanted Robb to win the whole thing, but their mother does get on ya wick like. Git busybody whee caused nee end of bother.

Last edited:
I'm always gutted when a wolf gets it. :cry: Greywind was class. I'll be devastated if Ghost doesn't make it through.

Early on I wanted Robb to win the whole thing, but their mother does get on ya wick like. Git busybody whee caused nee end of bother.

Took Tyrion as prisoner which iirc kicked things off handsomely.

Back