Galaxy S10

Can’t remember his name now. Sure he was from Gateshead, possibly Low Fell & his Facebook profile was someone riding super bikes. Somebody on here will know.

It’s better to burn out, than it is to rust.

Rust?

I don't think there's anything on my S7+ that can rust.

I’m going to have to agree, had the s8 and f***ing hated it. It was that bad it made me ditch android altogether and trade it in for an iPhone 7plus which has been magnificent.

Had my S7 edge for 2 years and its never flickered. Best phone I've had.

Had an s8 and although a bit glitchy at first settled down into a great phone. First time ive considered keeping a phone.
Only criticism is that an update came out last month that fucked it and had to factory reset. Other than that.
Price for s10 similar to what s8 was when it came out on contract. I get 30% discount as well so will look to be about 40 a month

Playing catch up with apple all the time. 3 cameras man. What’s the f***ing point. Do you see professional photographers walking round with 3 lenses sticking off the front of their camera :lol: pathetic really.

Playing catch up with apple all the time. 3 cameras man. What’s the f***ing point. Do you see professional photographers walking round with 3 lenses sticking off the front of their camera :lol: pathetic really.
You don't see professional photographers using 5mm lenses either

no, but you don't need to when you can manually adjust the lens or switch it all together. On a smartphone they have to be as slim as possible so it's easier to put multiple different ones.

When did Apple put 3 cameras on a phone?

iPhone 11 to have -

3 rear cameras
2 front mounted cameras
Fingerprint scanner in screen
Reverse charging
Screen that fits the front face of the phone
No 3.5mm jack

Catchup :cool:

Phil in September this year -

‘Heeeeeewwwwwwwwww, me phones git got 3 cameras now heeeeewwwwwwwwww’

The fact is though these things are still nowhere near as fast as iPhones.

Nor are they anywhere near as good/slick/nice/class/whatever to use.

Camera looks very good, I’ll give it that!

The fact is though these things are still nowhere near as fast as iPhones.

Nor are they anywhere near as good/slick/nice/class/whatever to use.

Camera looks very good, I’ll give it that!

To be fair, the bench’s ran on the new snapdragon’s were 45% faster than the S9.

The S9 was 50% slower than the iPhone 8. So they’ve found something that works, at least

Back