Galaxy S10

Yea the audience didn't clap that, was a definite what the..... Reaction

I've just researched a Samsung smartwatch on YouTube, so for that reason today's event popped up in my recommendations and I watched it. All the usual Steve Jobs salesman shtick, but the reaction to the price was priceless. I'm sure I even heard boos. The bloke giving the presentation was visibly Mike Penced.

"We've can now give you three apps on one screen." Yeah! "It'll cost you $1900." Er, can't we get a tablet that already does that - and more - for a fraction of the price?

What is galaxy fold?

It's a tablet that folds into a phone (or phone that folds out into a tablet). Indispensable if you believe in paying $1,900 for one device when two would do a better job for under $500.

Last edited:

You can trade in your old phone if your ore-order through the website. £300 off the price for an iPhone 8.

Looks f***ing unbelievable TBH. 3 cam set up looks good in early reviews. Screen best on the market. Fingerprint under glass is quality. Still have flexibility of headphone jack. Can charge other people phones with your own with powershare. 4100mh battery. 1TB and 12GB Ram options with expandable storage.

Really good. Got a S9 plus at moment but this S10 looks like a big upgrade

Is that the 5g they test is street lights in Gateshead that gives them all cancer?

Had some absolute nut case on my train on the phone to some poor fucker for the entire journey back from London last week banging on about this and talking about 9/11 and loads of other random conspiracy theories. Over 3 f***ing hours ...

Yea the audience didn't clap that, was a definite what the..... Reaction
I saw that :lol:

I've just researched a Samsung smartwatch on YouTube, so for that reason today's event popped up in my recommendations and I watched it. All the usual Steve Jobs salesman shtick, but the reaction to the price was priceless. I'm sure I even heard boos. The bloke giving the presentation was visibly Mike Penced.

"We've can now give you three apps on one screen." Yeah! "It'll cost you $1900." Er, can't we get a tablet that already does that - and more - for a fraction of the price?

It's a tablet that folds into a phone (or phone that folds out into a tablet). Indispensable if you believe in paying $1,900 for one device when two would do a better job for under $500.
My wife uses Samsung which is how I got the live stream. But yeah, the reaction to the price was hilarious.

Last edited by a moderator:
Had some absolute nut case on my train on the phone to some poor fucker for the entire journey back from London last week banging on about this and talking about 9/11 and loads of other random conspiracy theories. Over 3 f***ing hours ...
I had a look at the fellas Facebook account a few months ago after it was posted on here. Proper heed the ball.

Samsung are absolutely shite

You should try the Sony phones if you think the Samsungs are bad.

The Sonys have potential and look nice phones, however, the glass on mine kept cracking. A mate's Sony overheated and burned out.

Lad from up here? Send me a link and I'll see if it's the same fella. He had his phone on loud speaker the entire journey too.
Can’t remember his name now. Sure he was from Gateshead, possibly Low Fell & his Facebook profile was someone riding super bikes. Somebody on here will know.

You should try the Sony phones if you think the Samsungs are bad.

The Sonys have potential and look nice phones, however, the glass on mine kept cracking. A mate's Sony overheated and burned out.
It’s better to burn out, than it is to rust.

Last edited:

Back