Gadgies with Lang hair

All the coolest guys have long hair, think of Jesus of Nazereth or Ian Gillan of DeepPurple. Samson was hard core when he had long hair and became a sissy when shorn. Blokes with shaved or very short hairhave no confidence in themselves.
Dear Somtam

I used to have long hair, then got it all cut off when I joined the army. Now it’s mostly fallen out so I shave it on a zero every three days or so. What would you suggest to get my confidence back?

Baldy from Perth.

Having long hair or even medium length is great imo - I've got a mullet at the moment looks mint, would never have a skullet though and if I was a baldie (perish the thought) I'd have a skinhead.

#ponytailism
#metoo

Same thought process as racism and homophobia. Disgusting behaviour, judging people by their hair. Absolutely disgusting.

@mini-x2 wouldn't you agree? ;)
:eek: ,,,,,:mad: FFS!! have a little bit of tact man, you know how sensitive @mini-x2 is about his hair, he looks after it meticulously, washes and combs it, he even puts a little curler in it each night before he jumps into his Metallica jim jams, If only it had a bit companionship, it would be the happiest hair on any head in the world.

When done properly it looks class but there’s only about 0.0000001% of blokes who can pull it off. Everyone else looks daft.
[/QUOTE
What type of female wants to buck a bloke with a ponytail ? Honest question? Haha

Be a real man and get a mans haircut ffs.
Owa lass you harpist.
What type of female wants to buck a bloke with a ponytail ? Honest question? Haha

Be a real man and get a mans haircut ffs.
Alreet slapheed
Owa lass you harpist.

Alreet slapheed
Hairist fekkin phone 🙄
Thankfully I'm sexy as fuck and can pull it off. ;)

Rock chicks mate, the best women. Women with the loosest morals, who will do f***ing anything for a feller that looks like a rock star.
Ah, the trick is to wear a hat or cap of some kind to get past that stage. I agree, it's f***ing horrible in that inbetween stage. I've been through it three times now. Awful.

Mines so long now that I have to keep hold of it when I go for a shite so that it doesn't go down my back and arse into the bog. :lol: (Not quite, but not far off ;) )
Keep the faith brother 😎
Skinhead and a bob.
And play their fingers around and up and down your deep purple shaft like Richie Blackmore does with his guitar.;)
Knaars😎
I had lang hair in the sivinties.
Had to fight them off was a prime catch.
Marra I've gotta take a stick out now to keep the blert off.

Last edited:
My hair is about Michael Douglas length today, I'm thinning a bit on my crown but only if bright lights catch it at the wrong angle, other than that a full head of thick hair. Yes I'm a ginger bastard.

Back