Gadgies with Lang hair

That’s sound mate , but I can’t see the attraction for a women to be with someone who looks like women ?

Just because someone has long hair doesn't necessarily mean they look like women. It's more the "wild man" thing - like somewhere between early humans and a modern shunning of societal norms. They see it and think "wow, I bet they'd fuck me every way from Sunday rather than being a static conventional boring shag".

Did my best bucking when i had long hair like. I reckon there's probably only 10% of lasses who gan for blokes with long hair, but within that demographic it was like shooting fish in a barrel.
Aye
I had Lang hair in the 90s
Went canny with me Harley Davidson
Fanny all ower
The ones that fellas have to sly a look at when out with there's .
Thankfully I'm sexy as fuck and can pull it off. ;)

Rock chicks mate, the best women. Women with the loosest morals, who will do f***ing anything for a feller that looks like a rock star.
Ponytails were done 15 year ago

Last edited:
Ponytails were done 15 year ago

I don't and never have considered my ponytail as being a fashion statement of any kind. My hair style is "long hair". The ponytail is just a way to keep it tidy when I'm outside to stop the wind blowing it all around in my face and all over the place, or to keep it out of the way when I'm eating or "going down". ;)

If I was on stage or out in a nightclub or something (back in the days that I used to actually go outside) I'd wear it down so that the women could admire it in all its glory. :cool:

I don't and never have considered my ponytail as being a fashion statement of any kind. My hair style is "long hair". The ponytail is just a way to keep it tidy when I'm outside to stop the wind blowing it all around in my face and all over the place, or to keep it out of the way when I'm eating or "going down". ;)

If I was on stage or out in a nightclub or something (back in the days that I used to actually go outside) I'd wear it down so that the women could admire it in all its glory. :cool:
It's all about timing to me
Hair is a big part of your appearance and certain looks and cuts will have different effects based on your age and the period you're walking about with it on your head .
Loved my long hair at a certain time in my life. It would be totally different at my age in 2020.
I see loads of old hippies at gigs but it's not a look I go for anymore

It's all about timing to me
Hair is a big part of your appearance and certain looks and cuts will have different effects based on your age and the period you're walking about with it on your head .
Loved my long hair at a certain time in my life. It would be totally different at my age in 2020.
I see loads of old hippies at gigs but it's not a look I go for anymore
It's definitely a conversation starter... spot a hot woman in a bar with nice hair, go and compliment them and ask what shampoo and conditioner they use and BANG you're in.
You can tell you don't get out
Hot woman!

Does the op mean gadgies who have hair like the singer kd lang or have they purposely misspelt the word long?

All the coolest guys have long hair, think of Jesus of Nazereth or Ian Gillan of DeepPurple. Samson was hard core when he had long hair and became a sissy when shorn. Blokes with shaved or very short hairhave no confidence in themselves.

Back