Gabby Petito

My mind is completely blown that they've stumbled across 7 bodies while looking for one person, is Murica just strewn with corpses??
Yup.

So who’s killed him?
I'd imagine he committed suicide, the heat was well and truly on and he couldn't hide forever.

Last edited:

Same here, it’s mental
One of the points that a lot of local campaigners were making at the time is that there are loads of missing Native American and non-white women in America and none of them get the coverage that young pretty blonde white women get when they go missing. I suspect the number of bodies they have discovered goes to prove that.

just watched a 3 episode series on paramount, tragic case all round. at the end said Laundries are getting sued by the Petito family ( witholding info etc )
Have to say lot of narcissism involved with the 'internet sleuths' etc, trying to make names for themselves.

just watched a 3 episode series on paramount, tragic case all round. at the end said Laundries are getting sued by the Petito family ( witholding info etc )
Have to say lot of narcissism involved with the 'internet sleuths' etc, trying to make names for themselves.
Internet sleuths have got a lot to answer for. The current USA murder of 4 students recently is a case which illustrates just that. One of the victim's boyfriends was getting a load of accusations as well as a professor. However they've arrested a total stranger to them due to dna evidence.
Professor sues TikTok accuser for linking her to Idaho students’ murders

Internet sleuths have got a lot to answer for. The current USA murder of 4 students recently is a case which illustrates just that. One of the victim's boyfriends was getting a load of accusations as well as a professor. However they've arrested a total stranger to them due to dna evidence.
Professor sues TikTok accuser for linking her to Idaho students’ murders
wow, didn't realise that.

Don't get me wrong some of them were obviously interested in case but could tell, one in particular wanted her fizzog and name to be in lights ( she got her ma to drive her to Laundries house to get answers ) yes, the very people who had been stonewalling everyone for a few weeks, hardly going to open up are they ?

Back