Gabbiadini

You have no idea how many want him gone, 75% is just made up rubbish

Around 1,400 people have voted, that's not made up rubbish. Next you will be trying to claim that's not representative, if you do it's you who is coming out with made up rubbish.
Brady likes the sound of his own voice too much. Son of pele would be my choice.

I really like Martin Smith and he was one of my favourite players but he too is on the Quantum Sports payroll (Well consultant actually) and so he might not speak as freely as he'd otherwise like too.

Last edited:
Gabbers is much more of a Derby fan by all accounts having played for themShould really be on Derby local radio.

Last edited by a moderator:
Continues to makye excuse after excuse for Jack Ross etal on Total Sport..Always comes across as an apologist for failure and aspects wrong at safc.
In other words he speaks sense.. 4th off top with a game in hand is failure? Give your heed a shake lad.. No wonder we fail with all the bloody negativity..

Earlier this week he said the majority of fans are backing / behind Ross.

He has a conflict of interest and will always be with the party line..

The majority of fans probably are supporting Ross, the curmudgeons that inhabit this forum only like to be negative and are only happy when they can get the knifes out.

Mind I do not think Gabby is very good either, but not for the reasons mentioned above

Last edited:
Around 1,400 people have voted, that's not made up rubbish. Next you will be trying to claim that's not representative, if you do it's you who is coming out with made up rubbish.

I really like Martin Smith and he was one of my favourite players but he too is on the Quantum Sports payroll (Well consultant actually) and so he might not speak as freely as he'd otherwise like too.
So your saying 70% of 1400 fans want him gone, that’s not very many

So your saying 70% of 1400 fans want him gone, that’s not very many

1400 being a representative sample therfore 70% of all safc fans, that's plenty.
The majority of fans probably are supporting Ross, the curmudgeons that inhabit this forum only like to be negative and are only happy when they can get the knifes out.

Mind I do not think Gabby is very good either, but not for the reasons mentioned above

I don't accept that, of that 70% there are many who have supported Ross until very recently but they too can now see the fellas obvious limitations

Last edited:
f***ing love Gabbiadini me. couldn't give two fucks about a mickey mouse radio show and i'm surprised so many can be arsed to listen to what has always been a painful excuse for a show regardless of presenters. People who slag Marco off should be hung from the wear bridge by their bollocks.

I listened in the car for a while and why I rarely agree with him it was hard to disagree with much of what he said.

It’s not making excuses, the reality is we hardly ever lose and despite an underwhelming start to the season we are well and truly in touch with the teams at the top.

My own view is this:
Do I think the manager is doing a good job?
Not really, no.

Does this warrant the sack 6 or 7 games in? No, absolutely not.

Simple as that really... we could all save a lot of nervous energy if we could agree with that ..perhaps with a back stop if we are not in top 2 by Xmas he will have to go.?
Are we all in?
He made Rotherham out to be Real Madrid.

Nah.. in the 2nd half it was our team that made them look like Real Madrid

Last edited:

Back