Gaa

All Ireland hurling final about to start cork v limerick .Should be a cracker of a game.
It got me wondering now that sky are showing hurling and football have any of the smb started following any of the sports ?

All Ireland hurling final about to start cork v limerick .Should be a cracker of a game.
It got me wondering now that sky are showing hurling and football have any of the smb started following any of the sports ?

Actually tried it (hurling) out in Dublin fairly recently and it’s a brilliant game.

So it’s Limerick / Cork in one side of the draw, whose on the other side? Can’t work it out. Or are the quarter finals only playing today?

So it’s Limerick / Cork in one side of the draw, whose on the other side? Can’t work it out. Or are the quarter finals only playing today?
Clare and Galway drew after extra time yesterday .was one of the best games you will ever see .
That was a brilliant goal by cork

What a game, nerves are f***ing shot here
The hurling has been fantastic this year loads of close games and plenty draws too.
The football hasn't been as good bar last week when there was some very close games .
Kerry need Galway to beat monaghan and give kildare a bit of a hiding if we have any hope of progressing next week after the draw last week .

Last edited:
The hurling has been fantastic this year loads of close games and plenty draws too.
The football hasn't been as good bar last week when there was some very close games .
Kerry need Galway to beat monaghan and give kildare a bit of a hiding if we have any hope of progressing next week after the draw last week .

Galway will beat Monaghan.

Great game today, great win for Limerick.

Dead and buried but came back and won.

Galway will beat Monaghan.

Great game today, great win for Limerick.

Dead and buried but came back and won.
Hope your right but the fact a draw suits both teams worrys me .
Limerick coming back from 6 points down with a few mins to go was fantastic .Some save by the keeper with a few mins left .
I still think who ever wins between Clare and Galway will win it out .

Last edited:
Big one on in Croke Park this Sunday

Galway v Limerick. all Ireland Hurling Final

It will be a cracker, no love lost between them.

Going for a Galway win but only just...... will be well bottled by half time:lol:

Back