G7 Cocktail party

All stroking each other, no masks no social distancing no doubt car keys were hoyed in the gold fish bowl for post drinks shenanigans yet were supposed to accept another delay to restrictions....

Get tae f#ck man surely no one supports this
Maybe they all had the jabs and using commonsense whereas we not allowed to

All stroking each other, no masks no social distancing no doubt car keys were hoyed in the gold fish bowl for post drinks shenanigans yet were supposed to accept another delay to restrictions....

I've never hated politicians as much as I do now

Raab on tele now talking absolute bollocks about breaking the link between vaccines and hospitalisations

Every rule broken by the G7 liars yesterday and he's lecturing us about extending the impositions?

Zero credibility
Maybe they all had the jabs and using commonsense whereas we not allowed to

There's nothing in the rules to say if you're vaccinated you can have gatherings of more than 30 people

Hypocritical arseholes

Last edited by a moderator:
I've never hated politicians as much as I do now

Raab on tele now talking absolute bollocks about breaking the link between vaccines and hospitalisations

Every rule broken by the G7 liars yesterday and he's lecturing us about extending the impositions?

Zero credibility

There's nothing in the rules to say if you're vaccinated you can have gatherings of more than 30 people

Hypocritical arseholes
Really?? I’m sure I saw a rave in Liverpool with more than 30, concerts taking place etc. You ever consider they might have had tests to allow this “gathering “ to take place??

Really?? I’m sure I saw a rave in Liverpool with more than 30, concerts taking place etc. You ever consider they might have had tests to allow this “gathering “ to take place??

They were monitored test events - this isn't

The rule of 30 is still in place and they ignored it

My brother has had to cancel his wedding for 2 years because of the rule these liars are ignoring

If people want to ignore the rules after 21st June then this is their excuse

The other events were advertised as being monitored test events

No such explanation has been made for this or the meetings with the Queen

Until I'm told otherwise I'll look at this as a bunch of lying hypocrites doing what they want

You must surely recognise though that diplomatic events need to carry on regardless?

Yet to hear one voice support a delay aside from rent-a-quote newspaper scientists who have an interest in it continuing, and a handful of voices on the forum. In "real life" nobody i've met supports it, and actually now you can see the groundwork being laid for flash / rolling lockdowns through winter by the same folk

Last edited:

Highlight so far is Boris trolling Biden with his non-binary feminine quip :lol:

You must surely recognise though that diplomatic events need to carry on regardless?

Absolutely - within the rules THEY created and imposed on the rest of us

If they're exempt from the 30 rule I'd like to see it - otherwise they've just massively weakened their position regarding June 21st

How can anyone justify their actions whilst we have to live with these restrictions is ridiculous. Someone quoted that diplomats need to meet...why? Can they not zoom etc?

Absolutely - within the rules THEY created and imposed on the rest of us

If they're exempt from the 30 rule I'd like to see it - otherwise they've just massively weakened their position regarding June 21st
How can anyone justify their actions whilst we have to live with these restrictions is ridiculous. Someone quoted that diplomats need to meet...why? Can they not zoom etc?

I would bet that the legislation exempts diplomatic activity from restrictions, e.g. if the PM urgently needed to meet face to face with a another world leader, and then had to quarantine after would be a bit silly. So I also suspect it covers diplomatic summits on our soil.

Whether that’s a moral justification is another matter.

Back