Furlough

0321safc

Striker
The Guardian reporting that it won’t be extended and that the July 1st first of three tapering off dates will still be occurring.

Been semi furloughed this week, first time since all this started.

be lying if I said I wasn’t worried
Must be awful for those involved like yourself, the PM and health Secretary need to explain in depth why they are delaying things and what will be different 5 weeks today.

Must be awful for those involved like yourself, the PM and health Secretary need to explain in depth why they are delaying things and what will be different 5 weeks today.
Exactly mate.

I’m one of the lucky ones, majority of my company (BA) been furloughed for over a year. Minor miracle ive lasted this long really.

if the reopen date is being pushed back a month, then the furlough has to be extended as well, delay all the changes to it by a month
It absolutely has to be extended by a month at least and businesses are going to need further grants. Rishi normally announces these things a couple of days after Boris’ announcements so I’d be amazed if it doesn’t get extended.

The Guardian reporting that it won’t be extended and that the July 1st first of three tapering off dates will still be occurring.
They can’t afford to extend, lockdown another 4 weeks meaning business has 4 weeks less to recover .

Last edited:

Back