Furlough

It’s to support businesses who perhaps aren’t ready to come back in full flow in June, from my perspective. Plus the government will steadily decrease support in July and August which still fits.

The overall figures currently suggest things are going well, so no reason to doubt.

It’s to support businesses who perhaps aren’t ready to come back in full flow in June, from my perspective. Plus the government will steadily decrease support in July and August which still fits.

The overall figures currently suggest things are going well, so no reason to doubt.
If full normality is back in June there'll be no need.

If full normality is back in June there'll be no need.
It's a good gesture to firms that have been hammered this last year. Although in many ways just delaying the inevitable for some businesses and jobs as it won't be enough.

This.

So your set in stone timeline/deadline/game over no matter what was only until an actual timeline was announced 🤔
😊It would seem that way. A good strategist is always open to compromise and I just never ever saw Boris making that move, the time line announcement that is.
So your set in stone timeline/deadline/game over no matter what was only until an actual timeline was announced 🤔
😊It would seem that way. A good strategist is always open to compromise and I just never ever saw Boris making that move, the time line announcement that is.

Back