Furlough extended till September.

Cinemas should do a few retro nights. Loads of movies would have been good to see on a big screen like Jaws, Predator, Gladiator etc
When the cinemas were open for a bit last year they did show a lot of retro films. Still not enough bums on seats to be able to stay open. Most showings I saw during that time didn't even have double figures for patrons. And a very quiet foyer too.

When the cinemas were open for a bit last year they did show a lot of retro films. Still not enough bums on seats to be able to stay open. Most showings I saw during that time didn't even have double figures for patrons. And a very quiet foyer too.
Yeh my mate a cinema addict was often the only one in.

Yup, hopefully you'll still have a job to go back to. I'm not going to be as fortunate and am going to be pretty much on the scrapheap at 45 tbh.
Don’t be so defeatist , there’s nothing to stop you getting back to work but having that attitude won’t help. Fuck me with everything I’ve got going on topped off with a stroke I am
absolutely determined to keep working as long as I can - give yourself a shake woman

Don’t be so defeatist , there’s nothing to stop you getting back to work but having that attitude won’t help. Fuck me with everything I’ve got going on topped off with a stroke I am
absolutely determined to keep working as long as I can - give yourself a shake woman
There's a lot going on Nooks, my mental health has been really bad too. I admire and appreciate your resilience xx

There's a lot going on Nooks, my mental health has been really bad too. I admire and appreciate your resilience xx

I understand that I’m in the same boat increased sertraline , barely leaving the house etc but you’ve got to try and see some sort of future - be the best example to the youngin that you can be. Happy to have a chat if you need it , you found this job and they obviously value you so that’s a positive thing

Gerrin, aye I'm furloughed still and I'm happy it takes the pressure off (and I'll not have to claim UC for a bit).......well that depends, if they make my company contribute they'll just finish me xx

Hopefully your company's trade will pick up when the restrictions are loosened. So that the tapered contributions won't impact them as much. Fingers crossed.

Back