Fulwell 73 TV production company

Status
Not open for further replies.

relations of our very own @sadders IIRC
2 of them are second cousins of mine.

All MLF's although not ran into them at the game for a while. Too busy with work probably.

I saw them a few months ago but that's because their mam had died so wasn't the time for chit chat.

I saw their dad last week. Apparently they are doing a film about Motown at the moment. Got of the plane and straight round to Smokie Robinsons house. Not bad that.

I thought one of the lads posted on here for a while..

anyway

http://www.livingnorth.com/northeast/mens/mover-and-shaker-–-premiere-passion?wb48617274=24DE77B3

classic

While pitching the show to various executives they met someone who owned a five-floor TV station on Great Portland Street. ‘He said, “You guys want to do a show with texting and phoning-in, we’ve got all that set up here and you can use our studio because our sets aren’t used during the day.”’ They immediately arranged a meeting at the station to make sure it was the real deal. Everything seemed above board until a woman walked into the meeting room wearing a kilt and very little else. ‘The guy said, “Oh, did I forget to mention this is where we film Babestation?”

2 of them are second cousins of mine.

All MLF's although not ran into them at the game for a while. Too busy with work probably.

I saw them a few months ago but that's because their mam had died so wasn't the time for chit chat.

I saw their dad last week. Apparently they are doing a film about Motown at the moment. Got of the plane and straight round to Smokie Robinsons house. Not bad that.

I thought so.

If they are ever looking for a grey haired mackem with a bit of a beer gut to appear in one of their productions, give them a nudge for me mate.

I thought so.

If they are ever looking for a grey haired mackem with a bit of a beer gut to appear in one of their productions, give them a nudge for me mate.
Oi, theres a queue for that demographic.

In all seriousness, something we should all be a bit proud of, local lads, doing very well internationally and wearing their/our colours on their sleeves.

Its not been mentioned yet that SMB 'favorite' James Cordon recently bought into Fulwell73 as a partner, although that might just be for the part of the company that produces his show in the states.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back