Fully vaccinated account for only 1.2% of covid deaths in England

Like I say we'll be able to tell this coming winter if your analysis is correct using the current metrics/system for recording.

I didn’t need to conduct analysis to know when summer and winter is like.

First wave - spring
Second - winter
Third - summer

Stick that in yer seasonal virus pipe.

I didn’t need to conduct analysis to know when summer and winter is like.

First wave - spring
Second - winter
Third - summer

Stick that in yer seasonal virus pipe.
First wave initial introduction of novel virus to UK and besides it was here.in Feb ffs. Second wave standard, this summer third wave you are on about is the beginning of the next winter wave 🤷‍♂️

Did he really just claim that a spike in cases in July is the start of the winter wave :lol:

Why does anyone give Oldie time of day? His posts are full of words that mean nothing, like this one

Like I say we'll be able to tell this coming winter if your analysis is correct using the current metrics/system for recording.

Sounds like he is making a point but this is just word salad

Did he really just claim that a spike in cases in July is the start of the winter wave :lol:

Why does anyone give Oldie time of day? His posts are full of words that mean nothing, like this one

Sounds like he is making a point but this is just word salad
Okay Frijj, loads vaccinated we are over the worst due to this summer 'wave' and winter will be a doddle.

When I'm on about seasonal I mean the problems will be in winter. Like most bugs it's here all the time regardless of season but always the problems are in winter.
Ah right, so what's your microcalculations saying about number of winter cases, seeing as we had 30k+ at the peak of summer?
Okay Frijj, loads vaccinated we are over the worst due to this summer 'wave' and winter will be a doddle.
Class, so it's not seasonal?

Ah right, so what's your microcalculations saying about number of winter cases, seeing as we had 30k+ at the peak of summer?

Class, so it's not seasonal?
I can't be bothered to argue. Let's just see how it plays out and really hope you chaps are correct and we are over the worst. I think somewhere along the line it's been forgotten that all of us want the same, this all over with the least amount of casualties.

The mental gymnastics required not to see that the vaccine reduces deaths significantly is absolutely stunning.
It’s like Baghdad Bob has been given a new job.

I’ve never once said the vaccines don’t.
If you can be arsed to find where I have feel free.

The way they’ve collected the data includes when deaths were high and the vaccinations were low, that massively increases the amount of unvaccinated deaths.

If you take recent deaths the majority of people are now jabbed and it’s pretty obvious the deaths have massively reduced.

All I’ve done is pointed out facts in the data and questioned it.

Hope that clears that up as you’re just interpreting things as you want to rather than what has been said.
Nope. No wave last summer after restrictions lifted.

Restrictions were still in place infection rates gradually increased, are you rewriting history or have just forgotten about it.

Vaccines are working as they were meant to, it’s fine to question data, it’s not a crime.
I’ve no idea how that’s happened:lol:

Last edited:
Nope. No wave last summer after restrictions lifted.
Yes there was…last year restrictions were lifted at the start of July and then case numbers gradually rose (from a very low base) before kicking off in September (3 months later). This year, many restrictions were lifted in April and cases rose gradually before kicking off in June but the number of cases before restrictions was lifted was way higher than last year so you’d have expected the gap to be shorter.

Either billy big bollocks with less than 100 posts has actually stunned you all with their performance, or I've been blocked.

Either way that's hilarious

Back