Full time emails from the manager

Dear Fan,

I’m absolutely delighted to come away from such a tough fixture with three points and more importantly a clean sheet.

We started slowly and the first half wasn’t the best. I got the lads in at half time and gave them some home truths. They all agreed that none of them wanted to be booed off the pitch at full time by 5 blokes stood on top of a transit van, so we started the second in style.

First goal was something we worked on in training. Fake the shot and slice it off a knee through to Luke. Textbook.

Lynden’s goal was of top quality and he’s got that in his locker.

The backing of the fans was top drawer as we saw out the game. We’ve spoken about the pressure of the fans making the players nervous in the past but you could see them relishing the atmosphere today. The suspension on that van was inspirational.

All the best
Parky
I remember when Brucey's were just a copy and paste every week
We created lots of chances today.... (fact check - we created next to nowt)

Last edited by a moderator:
Dear Fan,

I’m absolutely delighted to come away from such a tough fixture with three points and more importantly a clean sheet.

We started slowly and the first half wasn’t the best. I got the lads in at half time and gave them some home truths. They all agreed that none of them wanted to be booed off the pitch at full time by 5 blokes stood on top of a transit van, so we started the second in style.

First goal was something we worked on in training. Fake the shot and slice it off a knee through to Luke. Textbook.

The backing of the fans was top drawer as we saw out the game. We’ve spoken about the pressure of the fans making the players nervous in the past but you could see them relishing the atmosphere today. The suspension on that van was inspirational.

All the best
Parky

Far more interesting than anything Parky would offer--on or off the pitch!

Positive result today but Parkinson would still manage to bore me to death, the only difference from him telling me how we’d played is if he sent a video message to me with his shite crack and Shite Barnet all over the shop and looking like he was suppressing a massive burp after he’d just slammed down a phal from the local takeaway. Every sentence I see him involved in makes me think why hasn’t someone advised him to neck a rennie 2 mins prior.
He always looks like he’s just about to spew all over the camera

Last edited:
Dear Fan,

All the best
Parky

Top notch mate, top notch! Made me laugh out loud.

Dear Fan,

All the best
Parky

we’re skint and need volunteers like you to send the emails from the manager post every match :lol:

Dear Fan,

All the best
Parky

Back