Full lockdown now

Why do I get the impression that u share Trump’s view that all those young men lying in graves across Europe are suckers and losers

Fuck knows, that's on you. Nothing I have said has anything to do with the leader of a foreign country's views on his country's war dead.

People can have different views to you without having a different position on everything.

I still cant believe secret visage has been to Morrisons after having tested positive for Covid 19 man - WTF ? see the "panic buying" thread :confused: :mad:
You dont have to isolate do you? only if you have symptoms. Its only the people who have been in direct contact with the kid..
They all have to just in case.

Last edited:
I still cant believe secret visage has been to Morrisons after having tested positive for Covid 19 man - WTF ? see the "panic buying" thread :confused: :mad:

They all have to just in case.
Are you 100% sure? I thought it was people who have had direct contact must isolate for 14 days. Family members must get a test if they show symptoms. If this is the case then what about family members who have been to work etc.... Do work mates isolate? it would be a large cascade?

Are you 100% sure? I thought it was people who have had direct contact must isolate for 14 days. Family members must get a test if they show symptoms. If this is the case then what about family members who have been to work etc.... Do work mates isolate? it would be a large cascade?
Fairly sure best practice is to isolate as symptoms can take about 1 week to show.

This is true contacts of contacts don't have to isolate.

This is true contacts of contacts don't have to isolate.
I though as much.

My daughter had a case in her class last week. She was told no reason to isolate but 4-5 in her class where direct contacts and have to isolate for 14 days. Two in her class are in the same household..one is isolating one isnt and that was a request from the school and track and trace.
A classroom can be quite small, aerosol droplets will have been circulating in the air for hours man (and the kids will have been breathing that shit in as the airflow in classrooms is shite).

Not denying that, but that's not official guidance, man.

Back