Full lockdown now

I though as much.

My daughter had a case in her class last week. She was told no reason to isolate but 4-5 in her class where direct contacts and have to isolate for 14 days. Two in her class are in the same household..one is isolating one isnt and that was a request from the school and track and trace.

Not denying that, but that's not official guidance, man.
They may need to look at that again, especially if further cases come from it.

I though as much.

My daughter had a case in her class last week. She was told no reason to isolate but 4-5 in her class where direct contacts and have to isolate for 14 days. Two in her class are in the same household..one is isolating one isnt and that was a request from the school and track and trace.

Not denying that, but that's not official guidance, man.

Agree, my son was politely asked to go home from school and self isolate last Friday as he had been sitting next to a classmate who tested positive.

He says 3 or 4 from his bubble of 150 were asked to do the same with the rest told to carry on as normal.

We received a letter saying my son only needed a test if he showed symptoms and we didnt need to self isolate.

As a family though we have decided to keep a low profile on the off chance my son gets the virus

Agree, my son was politely asked to go home from school and self isolate last Friday as he had been sitting next to a classmate who tested positive.

He says 3 or 4 from his bubble of 150 were asked to do the same with the rest told to carry on as normal.

We received a letter saying my son only needed a test if he showed symptoms and we didnt need to self isolate.

As a family though we have decided to keep a low profile on the off chance my son gets the virus
A sensible approach.

Back