Full lockdown now

It's our only chance to save Chrimbo!

Lockdown then go back to normal after?
There’s no chance of the Christmas period being any better than the current situation even less if that happened.

There is no need for a lockdown anyway, what would the point of it be?

Gatherings are not going to be back for sometime, might as well just get used to it.

I wouldn’t mind another few months off though, can you start a petition?

Lockdown then go back to normal after?
There’s no chance of the Christmas period being any better than the current situation even less if that happened.

There is no need for a lockdown anyway, what would the point of it be?

Gatherings are not going to be back for sometime, might as well just get used to it.

I wouldn’t mind another few months off though, can you start a petition?

Got to go full lockdown. Its getting grim :(
But it's nowt to worry about.

Just lock up the elderly and vulnerable (all 20m or so of them) and everyone else just crack on as normal.

The SMB has spoken.

Some taties about :lol:
On a positive note it could be canny watching some of the capitalist squirming. There's only a small window of opportunity to sell those luxury advent calendars.

And yet some have us believe it's all a Tory master plan :lol:

Last edited:
Got to go full lockdown. Its getting grim :(

Some taties about :lol:

And yet some have us believe it's all a Tory master plan :lol:

Depends how you look at the current situation, we are going to see a rise in cases, how many that are deemed a cause for concern is not necessarily a particular figure but a one of when the powers that be get a squeaky bum.

Of course that is only my opinion but the lockdown hasn’t done anything to see they feel in any control and neither would another after it ended.

Just lock up the elderly and vulnerable (all 20m or so of them) and everyone else just crack on as normal.
Potential savings on Xmas presents alone should be enough to sway public opinion.
No lockdown please. Not necessary as deaths have plummeted and those now catching the virus are not at risk.
I would suggest the old normal asap
Couldn't bear another lockdown without a daily death thread. Case Thread just doesn't have the same ring to it.

Last edited:

Back