Full bathroom fitted and tiler recommendation

Can’t say mate sorry,not a large company but we did win Bathroom of the year due to a client nominating us for it .
Best part about it we don’t do them as a rule unless it’s part of a bigger contract /for a client we have worked for previous .
Secret is imo ,let the Tiler do the tiling ,plumber do the plumbing and Joiner do the Joinery .These fellas that do it all are not quite up to scratch imo .

Regards ,

Adam
I agree to an extent.
I have tilers who I call on.I'm the plumber. I use a sparky and a plasterer if needs be.
No need for a joiner .
The trick that alot of lads miss is tying everything together, a good project manager is key. The buck stops with me.

I agree to an extent.
I have tilers who I call on.I'm the plumber. I use a sparky and a plasterer if needs be.
No need for a joiner .
The trick that alot of lads miss is tying everything together, a good project manager is key. The buck stops with me.
Correct ,managing the job is key .Lot of work in them at times .

Looking at bathroom gear/tiles for my house I’m building.Tiles in Porsanosa are Toppa and different to anywhere else ,but fuck me they are a fortune .Bathroom gear will probs be from Marco and the boys at WPS or Plumbbase .

Did my own. Ripped out the old one and fully tiled and fitted a new suite.

Took 6 months, aged me ten years and brought me close to divorce proceedings..

Other than that at least saved on the labour, tea and biscuits.....

Can’t say mate sorry,not a large company but we did win Bathroom of the year due to a client nominating us for it .
Best part about it we don’t do them as a rule unless it’s part of a bigger contract /for a client we have worked for previous .
Secret is imo ,let the Tiler do the tiling ,plumber do the plumbing and Joiner do the Joinery .These fellas that do it all are not quite up to scratch imo .

Regards ,

Adam

It’s for old woman that plastic cladding mind
I’ve been in the building game a lot of years and the Bathroom Adam done was the some of the best workmanship I’ve seen.
Knows his stuff the big fella

Regards ,

Adam

It’s for old woman that plastic cladding mind

EE niver mind hinny a’m Happy , ( if we had a big bathroom we probably would a bit more “ overboard “ but still happy with the finished job )

Back