Full bathroom fitted and tiler recommendation

W

wakey wakey

can anyone recommend someone who does the full job? been waiting 4 weeks for someone to get back to me with a quote so starting to look elsewhere full bathroom suite and tiled wall and floors

can anyone recommend someone who does the full job? been waiting 4 weeks for someone to get back to me with a quote so starting to look elsewhere full bathroom suite and tiled wall and floors

PT Ransen .

Edit :no not them

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited:

Google ray trueman plumbing heating and gas, top notch. Not a massive lads fan mind (doesn't like football much) but you will get a first class job, if you can get him that is.

They beat me price wise on a job before mate :lol:

I ended up doing it though in the end ..
Haway then Adam.whjo do you trade as?
Pm me if you don't want to divulge to the masses. I'm in the game myself, I'm curious.

I’m supplying the tiles bath, vanity unit and toilet just need someone to do the work

But I have already said tiles

Been looking at a bloke called shaw ceramics does the full lot anyone used before ?
If it's an average sized bathroom you are looking at around 1600 notes mate for a good fitter.

Pm me if you don't want to divulge to the masses. I'm in the game myself, I'm curious.

If it's an average sized bathroom you are looking at around 1600 notes mate for a good fitter.
That include the tiling aswell?

Can’t say mate sorry,not a large company but we did win Bathroom of the year due to a client nominating us for it .
Best part about it we don’t do them as a rule unless it’s part of a bigger contract /for a client we have worked for previous .
Secret is imo ,let the Tiler do the tiling ,plumber do the plumbing and Joiner do the Joinery .These fellas that do it all are not quite up to scratch imo .

Regards ,

Adam

We had ours done by this company and really pleased with the end result looks and works great , would recommend!
It’s for old woman that plastic cladding mind

Last edited by a moderator:

Back