Fruit Machines

Discussion in 'SMB' started by Redandwhitedust, May 15, 2019.

1. LondonMackem

LondonMackem Winger

Once you play a few you’ve played them all. Only subtle differences with a different skin on.

2. Lukas73

Lukas73 Winger

Couple of quid here and there in the boozer over the years win the odd tenner....get a few drinks, move in...

They’re all too confusing these days, wouldn’t have a clue

3. They have a deal or no deal one in the pub we goto on a Thursday for the quiz. As I dont drink (driving) I usually stick £5 in if no one else is on. Won the jackpot (£100) 2 weeks in a row. Got £50 last week too

niknak_123 likes this.
  4. yamar1

yamar1 Striker

Are you sure it was your "mate"? ;)

Gamblers only tell you about the wins.

Last edited: May 15, 2019
    SAFCMark likes this.
  5. jackynutmeg

jackynutmeg Winger

there's a bloke goes on the one in my local and he just sits there feeding £10's into it

6. What A Waster

What A Waster Winger

Yes

yamar1 likes this.
  7. I lose my £5 most weeks. But people arent interested in that, people like to know about the wins

hypersonic and yamar1 like this.
  8. Scotty 1978

Scotty 1978 Striker

Put £3 in one down Blackpool coral island £230 came out :cool:

9. In Seaham as a kid, getting chocolate out of a machine was always a gamble - even if you put a tanner in.

GlassSlippers likes this.
  10. CollingwoodFTM

CollingwoodFTM Striker

They used to be so easy in the 80s. Only feature was nudges and wins over £3 in tokens. Occasionally put a £1 in the machine if I’m waiting in the pub, but no more as they are to complicated.

Quiz machines were more fun, as you felt there was an element of skill and knowledge.

11. Amnorrageordie

Amnorrageordie Midfield

Did you buy him a pasty anarl?

safcforever and mikemanc like this.
  12. Redandwhitedust

Redandwhitedust Goalkeeper

Loved a good quiz machine, though the amount of skill was debatable. You just knew when it wasnt going to give you anything when it asked you questions like "what is the population of Vienna" or "what is celine dions birthday".

But at least 50p got you a bit of entertainment

13. offshore

offshore Midfield

I once put a quid in the bandit at the club and won the jackpot £100 and a bloke who played it non stop went mental saying I'd won his money and he only went for a pint and was still playing.... Had to split the money with me old man like and got evil eyes of the bloke all afternoon!!!! Think that was only the second time I'd ever put money in one and never again... The bandit is the club's best member....

14. Mackem00

Mackem00 Striker

What are FOBT's?

15. Wilfy

Wilfy Striker

Fixed odds betting terminals.

16. Mackem00

Mackem00 Striker

Cheers pal. I'd have never have guessed that so don't feel so thick for asking.

17. Gibraltar Mackem

Gibraltar Mackem Goalkeeper

They'll be a thing of the past in less than a year. Maximum stake has been reduced from £100 to £2 in recent weeks - it'll be the beginning of the end for high street bookmakers.

Fully behind them being slowly cut out, they're a horrible addiction.

18. CollingwoodFTM

CollingwoodFTM Striker

Fuck Off Big Tits.

Herberthall and andy like this.
  19. Cypher

Cypher Winger

Last edited: May 15, 2019
    Scotty 1978 likes this.
  20. Some Random Guy

Some Random Guy Striker

Well hoy a few quid in if I've watched someone get nowhere.