Frozen shoulder

Gingga

Striker
Anyone else suffered with this in the past and how long did it last?

I am in agony every time I move my arm.

I am having no luck with my health over the last 18 months after being mostly healthy my entire life, it’s starting to get me really depressed.

I am having no luck with my health over the last 18 months after being mostly healthy my entire life, it’s starting to get me really depressed.
The ganja might ease it ginga.

It’s horrible. Had mine a year now and it’s slowly starting to come back but the first few months were terrible.

I tried a hydrodilatation procedure which was really painful and only provided mild and temporary relief.

Not much comfort, but knowing what I know now I’d say just leave it and manage the pain as best you can. It will get less painful and more mobile over time but unfortunately it’ll be months rather than weeks.

I have had rotator cuff for about 5 months and while out and about I have it under control. Trying to sleep and taking a coat or me shirt off or on is a painful ordeal. It's eased a bit to what it was but I will be mighty relieved if it fully recovers. Doing a weekly shop where it's only the right arm functioning is a sight for onlookers as I go about it like a performing seal not through choice.

Had frozen shoulder and currently rotator cuff (diagnosis not yet confirmed). Frozen shoulder was dealt with by cortisone injections (not much effect) and eventually multiple operations on the spine. Follow the advice of your consultant!

Had it for a couple of months in my right shoulder, it's a bugger when you're right-handed, and your job depends on you using tools all day, mind, they say the quickest way to heal it is to use it.

I have had rotator cuff for about 5 months and while out and about I have it under control. Trying to sleep and taking a coat or me shirt off or on is a painful ordeal. It's eased a bit to what it was but I will be mighty relieved if it fully recovers. Doing a weekly shop where it's only the right arm functioning is a sight for onlookers as I go about it like a performing seal not through choice.
I had this and was told by Consultant that it would not eventually get back to normal, so was offered and received keyhole surgery. It took about 6 months after op to get back any strength or reach in my dominant arm. Had op last day of march, 8 months later i'm almost as good as new.

Yes, didn't know why, but realised it stemmed from a bad jarring from a takeout door, about 3 months prior.

Had it for 9 months, tried doctors and consultants. Futile.

One day I woke up and it had disappeared.

The only thing to do is try not to use it, had both shoulders about 3 years apart, nightmare. Steroid injection gave a little bit of relief. Unfortunately it’s a waiting game, literally nowt you can do about them in my experience.

Get yasel to the reef mate. That will sort it.
Seriously I've had it & it took months. All of a sudden it just goes.

It will get better. ( I hope!)

The first time I had it, my arm was really frozen, I could hardly write, and had to support my right wrist with my left hand. Annoying as I was studying at the time and had to do a lot of essay writing. It did ease up gradually. But I'd say it took two years to be fully mobile again and pain free. From memory the immobile stage didn't last too long though, maybe 6 to 8 weeks.

Back