Front 3 tonight

There's literally no downside to playing Lafferty, plus he might actually score.

I think PP will only make other changes if players have knocks/look tired. Fair enough, but if we're winning after 60 minutes I hope he brings a couple on.

Last edited:
I think you're underestimating Rochdale here.

They got a deserved draw at Doncaster last game out and won at Rotherham only a couple of months ago. They've got some talented players and they're one of those that are clearly capable of raising their game for the right occassion. See the game against the Mags too.

Last edited:
Lafferty and wyke upfront wouldnt be a bad shout. 2 big bastards to cause problems and help us play further up pitch away from home. Especially if pitch in bad condition

Lafferty and wyke upfront wouldnt be a bad shout. 2 big bastards to cause problems and help us play further up pitch away from home. Especially if pitch in bad condition
Aren’t we at home ? 🤔🤔🤔
sure Stadium of light is our home ground ? 🤔🤔🤔

100% this, try get out the blocks much earlier and try get a decent cushion before introducing the new lads.

Would like to see our first choice getting a bit of a rest, but only after putting a bit graft in to try and get us ahead first.

Definitely. The pitch will probably start getting heavy so bring Watmore and Semenyo on to test Rochdale's legs second half.

Back