From a Crystal Palace Forum re: PVA....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ah, that old chestnut.

I'm still awaiting your 'proof' from the first time you alleged this.

Any light you can shed?

Yeah you got banned, then your first post as a new user was a continuation of an old argument

I'm not bothered like, just dont get why you are never sensible

Perfectly normal convo with dangermows, good poster, we just disagree on Moyes.

Yeah you got banned, then your first post as a new user was a continuation of an old argument

I'm not bothered like, just dont get why you are never sensible

Perfectly normal convo with dangermows, good poster, we just disagree on Moyes.

This is wholly untrue.

Please check my posts.

You have me mixed up with someone else.

I won't wait for an apology though...

This is wholly untrue.

Please check my posts.

You have me mixed up with someone else.

I won't wait for an apology though...

I don't

I am not bothered was years ago, just stop the needless mocking when I am having a perfectly normal conversation though, its needless and unnecessary and ruins the thread.

I don't

I am not bothered was years ago, just stop the needless mocking when I am having a perfectly normal conversation though, its needless and unnecessary and ruins the thread.
You do, you are wrong.

And I promise to not mock you if you can post in a reasoned manner. You should find that easy...

They'll have an average winger and a shit full-back on their hands. If that's what £12m gets you these days we may as well start the winding up procedures now.

They've just bought a player with the same skill set in Schlupp, I find it amazing BSA would want them both.

He played his best football under Allardyce if he can get him back to that level they've have got a decent player at a decent price

Funnily enough Allardyce would have the two highest scoring defenders in the PL last season should Paddy sign...he and Scott Dann.

We will keep him unless he puts in a transfer req. his pay off will be massive on his contract and that will have to be added to any sale price. He signed a new contract within the last 12 months apparently

We will keep him unless he puts in a transfer req. his pay off will be massive on his contract and that will have to be added to any sale price. He signed a new contract within the last 12 months apparently

That can't be right, a contract pay off then a new contract and wages from your new club.

He

He has, bar the odd performance. He's still quite underrated by some fans who must have missed the way he lead the line. Was finding form again before the last injury.

Obviously wasn't rated that highly by Pardew seeing as the emphasis was on new strikers last January and the summer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back