Frijj's what are you doing this weekend thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Finished at 3 and just been to the gym so getting showered then heading to Sainsburys to pick up some steaks, night in infront of the tele.

Tomorrow up early, Meet a few of the lads for breakfast and a coffee then straight to our cricket match, Few beers after.

Sunday going to do a walk in Northumberland, Dunno where yet.

Nowt tonight
Playing veterans footy tomorrow, followed by dog walking...probably followed by crying and A&E.

Chill Sunday, take the dogs down the beach then cook a roast...

Not gigging for a change is quite nice...

Fri might go watch a band later
sat shopping
sun haven't though that far ahead yet.

Tonight: Nowt
Tomorrow: Parkrun, watch son play in cup semifinal, bit of gardening.
Sunday: Take son to football in the morning, walk on the west Pennine Moors in the afternoon

Tonight - stopping in, pizza and cans
Tomorrow - Borough Market on the piss from midday with my marra
Sunday - Relaxing at home

Fri - Made the mistake of not buying any booze. Shite
Sat - Leo Sayer in Durham. Will make an arse of myself no doubt
Sun - As little as possible.

I am attending my nephew's wedding today. I shall be the eponymous drunken uncle.

I have been given a list of people that I need to apologise to so I'm guessing I had a good night. I can understand how my twerk off with the bridesmaids may have raised eyebrows but I see nothing wrong with challenging the groom to see who could slide furthest across the floor on their knees.

Just sitting on balcony waiting to check out of hotel.

Fly home at 3, taxi from airport home.

Bottle of wine and maybe a takeaway then bed.

Tomorrow, pick up dog from in laws, and just chill out

I have been given a list of people that I need to apologise to so I'm guessing I had a good night. I can understand how my twerk off with the bridesmaids may have raised eyebrows but I see nothing wrong with challenging the groom to see who could slide furthest across the floor on their knees.
Uncle Nob'ed.

Any man twerking is a wrang un

All sounds like fun to me , we had an almost naked best man at ours for a portion of the day - didn't bother anyone tbh just there for a party after all

Best pissed uncle on here you mate

Rip the list up, say 'fuck em' and go to the bar

The story of my life, marra. After a proper day out I usually have to run the gauntlet of do you remember what you said to, did to, and then a lsit of people I should probably apologise to. Always the sign of a good days drinking

Yeah mate. I didn't realise being salaried meant you were simply given a job and that was all you got paid for it no matter what tbh. Shan as fuck imo.
You'd like to think there'd be a bit of give and take.
Management where I work do 15 hours a week over their salaried pay. It's impossible to do less because of the shop hours and hourly pay staff budget has been cut so they have to do more to cover. Exactly why Ive turned down offer of promotion I'd actually get paid less than I do now if I was doing same hours for a much more stressful workload. Fuck that. And they had the nerve to ask us to do an employee survey last week one question "is your pay/bonus on a par with similar companies" answer do not agree at all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back