Friends

of course. working class people can face prejudice from the upper class establishment for instance. but its not as prevalent as what gay people or black people face. i imagine being gay, especially in generations past, would totally overwhelm your whole life in terms of how you were seen and treated. same as being an ethnic minority in a foreign country.
What about white heterosexual Jewish people in the North East?
Are they we or them?

Are they we or them?

fuck knows. is there a lot of anti-semitism in the north east? if that person has faced prejudice or discrimination due to being Jewish, then they have had a slightly harder time that someone in exactly the same circumstances as them, but who wasn't jewish.

fuck knows. is there a lot of anti-semitism in the north east? if that person has faced prejudice or discrimination due to being Jewish, then they have had a slightly harder time that someone in exactly the same circumstances as them, but who wasn't jewish.
Slightly harder?

Antisemitism hit a new high in the UK (2021). Gateshead has the 2nd biggest Orthodox Jewish community in the country and get quite a bit of hate crime even though they are white heterosexual men.

Reports of anti-Semitism in Gateshead's Jewish community rocket

I'm not Jewish, but it's obvious they suffer from hate based on their ethnicity.

Some watchable moments, not a super fan but I don’t hate it either. Rather watch that then Big Bang Theory or any of that shite.

I honestly don’t understand this business of going back to stuff made 20+ years ago and listing all the shit that we’ve decided isn’t kosher anymore.

What is the point?

Three Jewish characters, one of which shared parenting with his lesbian ex-wife and who subsequently dated an Asian and a black girl. An Italian American. Another character who had spent years as a homeless person. The final character who’s father was transgender and living as a woman. Aye, not diverse enough :D It was 20 years ago and was a made up tv show ffs. Ultimately it’s Marta Kaufman’s dosh to do with as she sees fit but I’m sure there’s more deserving causes she could have donated that amount to than her old uni?

Slightly harder?

Antisemitism hit a new high in the UK (2021). Gateshead has the 2nd biggest Orthodox Jewish community in the country and get quite a bit of hate crime even though they are white heterosexual men.

Reports of anti-Semitism in Gateshead's Jewish community rocket

I'm not Jewish, but it's obvious they suffer from hate based on their ethnicity.

Well that proves my point then. They are being discriminated against for being a minority. I wonder if David Shwimmer ever was subjected to it..if he was, then his comments look a bit daft

That's the opposite of what he is saying and the opposite of what I am saying. You are making something up to argue against, that no one has even said.

No one has said there is anything wrong with being white heterosexual males. Where has that been said or even implied?

You are allowed, as a white heterosexual male, to acknowledge that minorites have faced discrimination that we haven't had to face.
He apolgises for being privileged,what privileges are these when a white middle class sitcom you starred in gets cancelled?i'm personally looking forward to the same treatment for Spike lee films,Prince of bell air,cosby show etc

He apolgises for being privileged,what privileges are these when a white middle class sitcom you starred in gets cancelled?i'm personally looking forward to the same treatment for Spike lee films,Prince of bell air,cosby show etc

where has he apologised for being privileged? and where has it been cancelled?

none of these things have happened.

Back