Friends

I'm probably in the minority here like but whenever I see Jennifer Aniston I think of Peter Beardsley. They've got the same chin.

Class Friends mind. Also love laughing at all the middle aged blokes who think hating it is a personality trait.

Fair point that it could be more diverse given it's about a group of friends living in a city like New York (whereas no one will criticise the Fresh Prince for example as that's about a black family) but it did also have, from what I can remember anyway, one of the more mainstream examples of same sex parents, and cast them in a good light.

Last edited:

I really wish one day, one of these creators has the balls to just say something like:

“I’m not apologising for something that was perfectly fine at the time and not done with any malice. I wouldn’t do it today because attitudes have changed and that’s fine. But if you expect me to issue a grovelling apology to appease people with nothing better to do then reappraise everything made in the last 40 years and list why it’s ‘problematic’ you can fuck off.”

Words to that effect.

I really wish one day, one of these creators has the balls to just say something like:

“I’m not apologising for something that was perfectly fine at the time and not done with any malice. I wouldn’t do it today because attitudes have changed and that’s fine. But if you expect me to issue a grovelling apology to appease people with nothing better to do then reappraise everything made in the last 40 years and list why it’s ‘problematic’ you can fuck off.”

Words to that effect.
Demolition Man called it.

Words to that effect.

If you ever decide to go into politics, you have my vote. ;)

Back