Friendly Fires

dafunk2

Winger
For any fans of the Friendly Fires, they've just announced a gig at Riverside in Newcastle on Weds 28th Nov. Gutted I'm missing it as I'm already booked to see Stewart Francis at the Tyne Theatre on the same night. Could be tempted to sack it off though.

Aye I love them. Finally got to see them this year at TRNSMT, crowd was shite for it like but they were mint. Felt like I was the only person there who knew who they were.

Saw them ages back at the academy in Newcastle as part of an NME tour (with White Lies and Glasvegas) and they were superb live...

For any fans of the Friendly Fires, they've just announced a gig at Riverside in Newcastle on Weds 28th Nov. Gutted I'm missing it as I'm already booked to see Stewart Francis at the Tyne Theatre on the same night. Could be tempted to sack it off though.
Ooh I could crush a grape.

I seem to recognise the name and me liking one of their songs but just can't for the life of me remember what it was called or even what the song goes like.

Aeroplane brought out some canny remixes and sets mate, shame they split up few year back
Aeroplane as a name are still going, however it's just one of them. Still some decent tracks kicking about.

Great band, highlight was probably being absolutely spangled at Glastonbury singing along. The Aussie next to me informed me of being one of the worst singers he's ever heard in his life.

Last edited:
Aeroplane as a name are still going, however it's just one of them. Still some decent tracks kicking about.

the other is known as The Magician now , worked much better as a pair though

back in the day you could download mixes from Soundcloud but don't think you can do this now , unless anyone knows otherwise ?

Back