Fridge freezer repair menin sunderland ,or just buy a new one ?

Guitar Man

Midfield
5yr old Beko fridge freezer, freezer working but fridge isnt ,contents just slighly chilled and thats on the max setting ,feeling the compressor at the back its red hot and was told it should be luke warm ,if its hot its overworking ,so it needs a new compressor and regassing ,beko will do it for £180 plus another 12 months free parts and labour in with the price .

I cant find any repairmen in sunderland , just gas cookers or washing machines ,

I can get a new model for £279 so dont know what route to take ? probs swaying towards a new one as its only £100 more .

If I have the heating on full blast the fridge doesn't cool the cans properly so try turning the heating off.

5yr old Beko fridge freezer, freezer working but fridge isnt ,contents just slighly chilled and thats on the max setting ,feeling the compressor at the back its red hot and was told it should be luke warm ,if its hot its overworking ,so it needs a new compressor and regassing ,beko will do it for £180 plus another 12 months free parts and labour in with the price .

I cant find any repairmen in sunderland , just gas cookers or washing machines ,

I can get a new model for £279 so dont know what route to take ? probs swaying towards a new one as its only £100 more .

surprised you even asked.

My old fridge freezer used to circulate air from the freezer to the fridge to keep it cool. It once got iced up behind the back freezer panel.

If there's a panel on the inside back of the freezer could be worth taking that off and seeing if that's your issue. If it is just blast it with a hair dryer

Not even a question. It's 5 year old.. bin and get a new one.. and if you can stretch to it I'd spend a bit more and then you might not be looking to replace in another 5 years
This. When our washer went in last house (CDA. Was in when we moved in) rang that place down pallion (PES?) Bloke asked what make. Told him. He laughed down the phone and said ‘we don’t bother with them. Cheaper to buy new and quality’

This. When our washer went in last house (CDA. Was in when we moved in) rang that place down pallion (PES?) Bloke asked what make. Told him. He laughed down the phone and said ‘we don’t bother with them. Cheaper to buy new and quality’
I went there when the fridge/freezer went, he came out, took one look and left.
Was thinking why didn't you ask for the make so save coming out.

Buy a new one.

Try the argos clearance center in Stanley first. I got a £850 american style on for £199.
Had a small dent on the side at the bottom, but as it's against the wall you don't see it.

Cost £40 for delivery like. Unless you have a mate with a van, don't transport them flat like, knacks 'em apparently.

Back