Friday night is music night

Nice! I've seen them live a few times now. They never disappoint.
Aye mate. They are amazing. Me Mrs was with me. Her first metal gig. She was a bit stunned by rows of people head banging away, her husband included🤣 Mind, got her revenge; made me go and see Ed Sheeran🤣 It was canny enough. There was alcohol. So tonight I get, "You know how you want to go and see Puscifer next year, I want to see Pink."

"Can I not go and see Puscifer by myself and enjoy it, and you take one of the kids with you to see Pink?"

That went well🤣 Take care me marra👍

Tattoo sounds a bit Tommy-esque. I blame my sisters playing Tommy endlessly when I was a kid, for my not ever listening to them.

Oh. Not listened to this album. Roger's vocals are fab. A new favourite for me. Thanks. And for those folk who say 'does anyone ever listen to the music on this thread?' Yes.
By numbers is a really underated album imo and you can see the way they were developing through to Quadrophenia (their peak)

Tattoo sounds a bit Tommy-esque. I blame my sisters playing Tommy endlessly when I was a kid, for my not ever listening to them.

Oh. Not listened to this album. Roger's vocals are fab. A new favourite for me. Thanks. And for those folk who say 'does anyone ever listen to the music on this thread?' Yes.
By numbers is a really underated album imo and you can see the way they were developing through to Quadrophenia (their peak)

Last edited:

Back