Friday night is music night

I know I waffle on but….. a few years ago I was sat sipping wine listening to Johnny Walker in the kitchen. Our lass poked her head round the door and asked “ Do you fancy going to see The Eagles with our Tracey( sister) and Paul(bil)
I was feeling mellow so said “ Yeah whatever”.
About an hour later she poked her head round again and shouted “ It’s all sorted “
I carried on drinking wine. Thinking we might have to go to Leeds or Manchester to see them.
Later that night she informed me we had two tickets to see them at Wembley Stadium on an August bank holiday.
The cost was £185……..per ticket.😳 hotel on top, train fare down and food and drink to buy.
Covid kicked in. The concert was postponed. I urged them to get a refund but it was a no.
Anyway eventually after another postponement the concert was cancelled and we got our money back from Wembley and the hotel.
That was a close shave.😄
I always think it's great to add narrative or anecdotes to support the various songs that are posted on this weekly thread , makes it more interesting, well it does for me anyway.

You might have. … but you must have some stories attached to the songs you like.
Haway.
Ok well at the time Bryan was going out with Jerry ( seen here) and Enid and Jerry shared a bed at her parents although Jerry brought a specially perfumed herbal pillow with her as you might expect. Anyway Jerry went on to better (richer) things including Mick.of course, then Rupert, but that has just ended.

Back