French academic proposes Muslim state

Sam Handwich

Striker
http://freewestmedia.com/2017/11/18/french-academic-proposes-muslim-apartheid-state-in-france/

How would that operate then?.Would it work? Would it work in the UK?. Is he alone in his thinking or is he a trojan horse for a more powerful entity.He seems to think that if it doesn't happen there will be a critical flashpoint that will change the French way of life forever.
Oh and BTW i'm fully expecting the boards resident lefties to jump all over this and ask what my agenda is.

Last edited:

Imo what the world needs is for the muslim states to (somehow) get together and negotiate a caliphate where they can all be as content as they can be.

I agree with chunky, we can't have separate states within a state. It's a compromise which pleases no one.

It's just the opinion of one guy on a website and therefore unimportant. The fact that he is labelled an "academic" carries no weight either.

Islam will be biggest religion in UK within 15 years.
Only because Christianity is losing followers by the thousands, when people switch onto the madness. Not because Islam is becoming more popular.

Edit: Actual followers of both faiths. Not just because they're christened.

Back