Freezing mcgeady out and no interest in maddison

As You Were

Midfield
Parkinson clearly wants a good team spirit and doesn’t want people with egos and bad attitudes which to an extent is fair enough and the side picked up form when mcgeady was loaned out. But surely is parkinson was a good manager he should be able to manage players like that with different personalities etc?? Big sam was brilliant at it. If we had mcgeady and maddison we would take some stopping but it seems we won’t have either playing for us. Bit frustrating.

Parkinson clearly wants a good team spirit and doesn’t want people with egos and bad attitudes which to an extent is fair enough and the side picked up form when mcgeady was loaned out. But surely is parkinson was a good manager he should be able to manage players like that with different personalities etc?? Big sam was brilliant at it. If we had mcgeady and maddison we would take some stopping but it seems we won’t have either playing for us. Bit frustrating.
I don’t think there was ever an issue with McGeadys attitude, the feller was playing with a broken foot at the end of the last full season to try to help us get promoted.

The improvement in form was very short lived. It concerns me more that Parkinson is unable to handle these types of players. He should have made amends with McGeady and he should be in contention to play this coming season. Maddison should have been a priority target.

Parkinson needs a team of yes men with a lower league mentality. Proven failure in the championship where I’d suggest that he had a higher quality player available to him. Hull, Charlton, Bolton (mitigating circumstances)

Gerrin

Thats not true. In fact it's miles from the truth. He keeps himself in great nick.
I saw him out in Newcastle every other week, namely in Livello vip section sinking bottles of Champaign win lose or draw with the other reprobates. I know from my own eyes that he is a complete and utter wanker that when at safc was about as professional as Gazza.

I saw him out in Newcastle every other week, namely in Livello vip section sinking bottles of Champaign win lose or draw with the other reprobates. I know from my own eyes that he is a complete and utter wanker that when at safc was about as professional as Gazza.
He went out on the drink? Maybe graham thinks you and your mates are the reprobates?

I wasn’t with my mates at the time I was working. And quite frankly the way those scumbags went on I would be quite flattered if they did.
:lol:
I wasn’t with my mates at the time I was working. And quite frankly the way those scumbags went on I would be quite flattered if they did.
You should have collected the glasses a bit quicker.

Of course it’s only Danny graham that has a drink when he goes out.

Last edited:

Big Sam is a respected Premier League manager, managed in European competitions, and is an ex-England manager. I see your point but to compare him to Sam Allardyce is a bit far stretched.

Back