Freemasons

hi adam, you are a mason arent you?
D,

All I can say is the publics conception of the Lads from the Lodge isn’t actual what it is in 2018.In years go by when it was people pretty high up in the food chain then I suspect it was very cloak and dagger .
To shed a bit light onto the masons the 4 people off the top of my head who are in are ;

Tyre fitter,
Gas Fitter,
Rep for a builders merchants,
A delivery driver.

All good honest people (except the rep:lol:),but not exactly movers and shakers in the chambers of powers.Its like any other boys club tbh ,ok for people who have nowt else to do .

Last edited by a moderator:
D,

All I can say is the publics conception of the Lads from the Lodge isn’t actual what it is in 2018.In years go by when it was people pretty high up in the food chain then I suspect it was very cloak and dagger .
To shed a bit light onto the masons the 4 people off the top of my head who are in are ;

Tyre fitter,
Gas Fitter,
A delivery driver.

All good honest people (except the rep:lol:),but not exactly movers and shakers in the chambers of powers.Its like any other boys club tbh ,ok for people who have nowt else to do .

The ones I know are very varied. Yes a couple are ex coppers but taxi driver,cleaning contractor, driving instructor.. suppose it's not as popular so take anyone these days

Any Freemasons on here?

I've always wondered what's in the lodge opposite Mowbray. Owt interesting? I bet you've got Aliens in there ya secretive bastards.
My dad was a member of that lodge and he tried for years to get me to join. I was going to this year but unfortunately he passed away in February. I’ve been in the lodge a few times but I’m sure you can ring them and have a look around. It’s grand hall is class

My dad was a member of that lodge and he tried for years to get me to join. I was going to this year but unfortunately he passed away in February. I’ve been in the lodge a few times but I’m sure you can ring them and have a look around. It’s grand hall is class

your father passing away wouldn't be any barrier to you joining... just needs some one to propose and second you which considering your dad was a member would be a given

D,

Tyre fitter,
Gas Fitter,
A delivery driver.

Mention gilly from the lodge for a free handshake.

Is her belt the Freemasons logo? So what?
Oh. I was just pointing it out to that other fella that said he didn't realise what the freemasons did.

When freemasons help build a hospital etc the hospital usually put up a plaque in honour of the freemasons. That's a freemason hospital, which is why the nurses wear the sign. that's all I was saying.

D,

Tyre fitter,
Gas Fitter,
A delivery driver.

Do you let the claw or manky mick in the lodge Adam?

Oh. I was just pointing it out to that other fella that said he didn't realise what the freemasons did.

When freemasons help build a hospital etc the hospital usually put up a plaque in honour of the freemasons. That's a freemason hospital, which is why the nurses wear the sign. that's all I was saying.
Ah right. I see. Good on them

Where is that? Opposite the civic?

Back