Freeletics - functional high intensity bodyweight training

Status
Not open for further replies.

SGF

Striker
Anyone seen this?

http://freeletics.myshopify.com/

Just recently found it on YouTube and have downloaded their app (it has all the exercises on it for nowt)

Nothing new really but its a 100 day challenge and you can just mix up the different exercises depending on what you want to achieve.

I might have a go after I've finished insanity

Just downloaded app but won't let me connect?

Checked out a YouTube before and after, looks similar to insanity, think I'll try it out this summer.

App sorted this morning and it looks like I've got all the exercises but it doesn't tell you what to do when?

All it is a bunch of workouts. Not an actual plan, I'd use it as a finisher to an existing training program as they won't take long but will get the heart rate up and the blood pumping.

Edit

Looks like a crossfit bodyweight training rip off !

Last edited:
All it is a bunch of workouts. Not an actual plan, I'd use it as a finisher to an existing training program as they won't take long but will get the heart rate up and the blood pumping.

Edit

Looks like a crossfit bodyweight training rip off !

I think you have to pay for the plan (29 euro)

Yeah it does doesn't it - using 'names' for each event as well. I might still give it a go

App sorted this morning and it looks like I've got all the exercises but it doesn't tell you what to do when?

Yeah apparently you have to pay for the guide?

I guess you could just sort your own programme out from the workouts

Thanks for that BUT

Its just head-fucked es?!

Freeletics is obviously nowt new then! Thing is I need to be told when to do what, eg Monday - cindy / Tuesday - Alfie / wed - rest etc

You could always use

http://www.crossfit.com/

They post the Workout Of the Day so every crossfit gym in the world follows it.

Just go to the site and do the WOD if that's easier.

Did first session today - did warm up and stretch that I pinched off insanity then Aphrodite then insanity stretch
It's straightforward enough but effective, the burpees properly hurt, squats are a doddle then the sit ups are ok but Avnet done one for years so 150 was a struggle like!
Put me HRM on and overall it read as more of a workout than a 1st month insanity, heart rate & calories wise.
I miss Shaun T though:-D

Done 2 weeks so far - Aphrodite 4 times per week
First session took 32 mins and was a killer did my eighth today and felt much easier in 26:40!
New session for next week with pull-ups and upside down presses:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back