Free virtual tours (museums etc)

Doberman

Striker
Any good ones?

I'd like to try something like this with my class remotely and I've had a quick look but thought the SMB might know some hidden gems. Anything war/history related would be excellent.

Could see if there is anything on the Google Arts & Culture App.

I've never heard of that. Just downloaded. I'd need something that i can access using a computer so I can share my screen but there's a few ideas on the app it seems. Cheers.
Just mooch round the streets on google earth

:) that might not sound as daft as it seems. We go on visits every Friday (pre covid) as a reward if it's earned (nature of the kids, short term rewards etc) so figured I'd take them somewhere on Friday... but just not sure where yet. :lol:

Last edited:
I've never heard of that. Just downloaded. I'd need something that i can access using a computer so I can share my screen but there's a few ideas on the app it seems. Cheers.

:) that might not sound as daft as it seems. We go on visits every Friday (pre covid) as a reward if it's earned (nature of the kids, short term rewards etc) so figured I'd take them somewhere on Friday... but just not sure where yet. :lol:
You can possibly get a desktop version.

Never had you down as a Teacher like.

I'm not. I'm support staff but on Friday I take the class and the teacher gets planning time. Normally Fridays are pizza and film (during covid) or reward trip (pre covid) for those that have earned enough points in the week but that's difficult remotely. It's a very small group so finding something that keeps a small group engaged is difficult because if one student loses interest, you've almost lost the entire group :lol:
You can possibly get a desktop version.

ah it looks like you can! This looks very good.

Last edited:
I'm not. I'm support staff but on Friday I take the class and the teacher gets planning time. Normally Fridays are pizza and film (during covid) or reward trip (pre covid) for those that have earned enough points in the week but that's difficult remotely. It's a very small group so finding something that keeps a small group engaged is difficult because if one student loses interest, you've almost lost the entire group :lol:
Good luck!

Some stuff on here if the link works.

nice trip around southwick streets, show the tramcar and hogans karaoke beer garden.

Back