Free Solo

watched some of that last night on a certain telly show. was intriguing if some what difficult to watch. Ended up with a bad cramp in the sole of me right foot just watching him.

Brilliant documentary, maybe could’ve been shortened a touch, it’s completely mesmerising though to watch the guy do his thing. Sweaty palms throughout!
I've just looked it up, I'm going to watch it but I really do sit there and think what the fuck are you doing?

I assume by "free solo" it means no rope, no harness, no safety..... 900 metres aswell...... f***ing crazy

Brilliant documentary, maybe could’ve been shortened a touch, it’s completely mesmerising though to watch the guy do his thing. Sweaty palms throughout!
Watched it yes. The most stressed ive been in my life. Its a wierd sensation i get in my feet and hands when watching him. Its incredible what he done.

He was on the Joe Rogan Experience last year talking about it. Good listen.

Watched it yes. The most stressed ive been in my life. Its a wierd sensation i get in my feet and hands when watching him. Its incredible what he done.

He was on the Joe Rogan Experience last year talking about it. Good listen.

He's a bit of a media star isn't he. Been documentaries and interviews with him for years on YouTube.

Watched something on how they filmed that documentary. A lot of ethical questions as to whether they should be doing it. What if the pressure of them filming lead to him slipping and dying, unnecessary distraction etc. Pretty interesting how they did it.

He's a bit of a media star isn't he. Been documentaries and interviews with him for years on YouTube.

Watched something on how they filmed that documentary. A lot of ethical questions as to whether they should be doing it. What if the pressure of them filming lead to him slipping and dying, unnecessary distraction etc. Pretty interesting how they did it.
Aye, camera crew were freaking out.
Amazing how he can stay focused for so long knowing any little mistake is the worse case scenario every time.

Back