Free day pass to Sky sports for Now TV,

Status
Not open for further replies.

neeeeeeeeeeeeeeee channce

IMPORTANT:
Creating a Now TV account involves entering your card details online. Now TV says you'll only be charged if you decide to add a paid subscription. You're also only allowed to have one Sky Sports pass in your account at any one time.

http://www.nowtv.com/promo/free-pass

You can get a free Now TV Sky Sports Day Pass (norm £6.99), which gives 24-hour access to the sports streaming service on any day in the next 12 months, which you can use straight away or wait for a big event – but you have to claim it between 00:01 - 23:59, this Thursday. Also note, it's one pass per person.
Spot on, ta.

neeeeeeeeeeeeeeee channce

IMPORTANT:
Creating a Now TV account involves entering your card details online. Now TV says you'll only be charged if you decide to add a paid subscription. You're also only allowed to have one Sky Sports pass in your account at any one time.
:lol: I realise I'm talking to the sort of person who drinks pond water here but what's so wrong with that like?

Spot on, ta.

:lol: I realise I'm talking to the sort of person who drinks pond water here but what's so wrong with that like?

after setanta sports fiasco, i pass on these offers where you have to give your CC details , its free but they want your CC details :lol::lol:

setanta you rang to cancel & they said yeah its cancelled in 30 days but it wasn't , they then wanted email (that they never got) / letter etc etc, was helllllll on.

I get my tv content for free anyway. so no need but still haunted by secama(setanta)

http://lawyer-consultation.net/how-cancel-setanta-sports

Following the complaints on this forum, and a BBC Radio 5 programme (which I appeared on and frankly Setanta received a kicking from callers) after reviewing the critism it received over its 60-day, post-only cancellation policy, Setanta has issued the following statement, effective immediately:

Setanta Sports has today taken the decision to revise its customer contract policy. Setanta will now be accepting 30 days cancellation notice instead of the previous 60 days.

The requirement for official written notice has also been modified to the effect that such notice can now be submitted by either email or letter; a change from the original policy where only postal letter was accepted. As is common practice for subscription services, Setanta has retained the need for written confirmation in order to ensure that requests can be evidenced and properly processed.

after setanta sports fiasco, i pass on these offers where you have to give your CC details , its free but they want your CC details :lol::lol:

setanta you rang to cancel & they said yeah its cancelled in 30 days but it wasn't , they then wanted email (that they never got) / letter etc etc, was helllllll on.

I get my tv content for free anyway. so no need but still haunted by secama(setanta)

http://lawyer-consultation.net/how-cancel-setanta-sports

Following the complaints on this forum, and a BBC Radio 5 programme (which I appeared on and frankly Setanta received a kicking from callers) after reviewing the critism it received over its 60-day, post-only cancellation policy, Setanta has issued the following statement, effective immediately:

Setanta Sports has today taken the decision to revise its customer contract policy. Setanta will now be accepting 30 days cancellation notice instead of the previous 60 days.

The requirement for official written notice has also been modified to the effect that such notice can now be submitted by either email or letter; a change from the original policy where only postal letter was accepted. As is common practice for subscription services, Setanta has retained the need for written confirmation in order to ensure that requests can be evidenced and properly processed.

Bla bla bla.

Now TV's a decent service.

Now TV have had my payment details for years and never charged me a penny.

it's just me I'll not get stung twice, I don't watch that much tv & can download what i want. at the time it could take 6 month to cancel as was CC (not sure if thats changed)

it's just me I'll not get stung twice, I don't watch that much tv & can download what i want. at the time it could take 6 month to cancel as was CC (not sure if thats changed)

These simply don't charge you, it's not a trial, not a short contract, just a free pass at cost zero. Even the free trials can be cancelled immediately online with Now TV.

Thanks for the tip, got my free 1-day pass

I was already registered for Now TV so I didn't need to give any card details, just put my existing login in and it added a free day to my account, to activate any time of my choosing (probably Bury vs Sunderland in the EFL Cup)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back