Freddie Mercury

Taylor isn't in the same league as Moon or Bonham. May isn't in the same league as Page.
Queen had some shit hot hard rock songs up until Bohemian Rhapsody then went downhill from there.
All opinions.

Taylor contributed massively to the singing whilst playing live and contributed more in the group in terms of song writing.

Im sure he wont loose any sleep over your opinions.

Anyway not sure sure why you chose to derail the thread RIP Freddie.

All opinions.

Taylor contributed massively to the singing whilst playing live and contributed more in the group in terms of song writing.

Im sure he wont loose any sleep over your opinions.

Anyway not sure sure why you chose to derail the thread RIP Freddie.

I'm sure he won't be bothered in the least about my opinions.

My post is simply one of many on the same topic and I don't know why it bothered you so much. If there were no differing opinions to the topic of the thread then there would have been no replies.

Simply the greatest frontman who ever lived. Best vocalist, best performer. One of the finest musicians ever born as well.

Rip Freddie

Ayyyyyyy oh!
I'd say mercury was the best front man ....but as far vocalist I'd say...Luciano Pavarotti is unsurpassed ...if you can count opera as vocalist

I'd say mercury was the best front man ....but as far vocalist I'd say...Luciano Pavarotti is unsurpassed ...if you can count opera as vocalist
Haha fair one... But Freddie sang operatically. He said on numerous occasions that he wanted to bring opera and ballet to the masses.

Pavarotti went downhill when he done the Cornetto advert for me ;)

Haha fair one... But Freddie sang operatically. He said on numerous occasions that he wanted to bring opera and ballet to the masses.

Pavarotti went downhill when he done the Cornetto advert for me ;)

I remember reading the fat curnt having a go at Montserrat Caballe for singing with Freddie on the Barcelona album only for him to go on and do a whole album of duets with pop/rock singers

80% of one, currently look like a chubby Hitler.

Neither better singers. I mean you can literally directly compare Rodgers from when he was in Queen, he's not even close. Doesn't have anywhere near the vocal range.
Having a bigger vocal range, doesn't necessarily make you a better singer.

Back