Freddie Lapado

I agree. The lad from Blackpool was a handful anarl.

In both games. Though he also displayed donkey like features which would come to fruition more often than not in a red and white shirt.

Likewise. I agree about his edginess anarl. He's got a bit of spite about his play. I can't see us getting a look in with him like.

Coventry had one or two players who looked good anarl. In fact, most teams we faced last season had at least one, so there's a fair bit of scope there, I think.

As did Burton the week before. Boyce and Allen, I think.

Last edited:
That tall French lad at Blackpool only had one decent game all season and that was against us at our place ,saw him home to Solihull Moors in the cup, he was bloody woeful..

He was a handful at their place against us too, just couldn't finish.

What? Huge tonker and long ears - can't say I saw either myself

Nah mate, I saw him warming up on the beach for the away game.

Last edited:
That tall French lad at Blackpool only had one decent game all season and that was against us at our place ,saw him home to Solihull Moors in the cup, he was bloody woeful..
My uninformed opinion was largely based on what I saw during our home game against Blackpool & a few brief highlights of TV games.

Change of topic: how are you, following your recent health scare?

In both games. Though he also displayed donkey like features which would come to fruition more often than not in a red and white shirt.

As did Burton the week before. Boyce and Allen, I think.
Yes, I think I know what you're driving at. Our defenders - to give them some credit - did get to grips with him, but only after he'd scored. Toney, on the other hand, was a constant menace.

Last edited:
Likewise. I agree about his edginess anarl. He's got a bit of spite about his play. I can't see us getting a look in with him like.

Coventry had one or two players who looked good anarl. In fact, most teams we faced last season had at least one, so there's a fair bit of scope there, I think.
Totally agree marra. That sums us up as a team. Too nice and it's cost us unfortunately.

Even if the fuckin ball went out of play in the build up to is goal, I know I was standing 5 yards away
Yes.

My uninformed opinion was largely based on what I saw during our home game against Blackpool & a few brief highlights of TV games.

Change of topic: how are you, following your recent health scare?

Getting there slowly mate, lucky to have me Mrs and me lad here to support me. Looking forward to getting back in the land of the living and watching me team again. Thanks for asking bud, much appreciated.

Getting there slowly mate, lucky to have me Mrs and me lad here to support me. Looking forward to getting back in the land of the living and watching me team again. Thanks for asking bud, much appreciated.
Not at all, marra. It's often a case of "thereby but for the grace of God" when it comes to these things. Onward & upward for you, hopefully. A few minor lifestyle adjustments (perhaps) & you're good as new. All the best, marra.

I’d be happy with him. We need four or five strikers next season so that when Grigg & Wyke get injured or are out of form we’ve got other options.

We can’t afford to rely on one striker again.

Yeah, prefer Toney though. He's got that bit of 'edge' about him and nastiness if needed. Wyke is far too 'nice' and immobile. Toney doesn't let defenders have a moment's rest.

you've gotta remember, you can't just assume that any player that makes us look like a bunch of mugs is any good.

were f***ing shite :lol::lol:

Back