Fred & Rose West 9pm itv

Littledean museum has Fred West' s shovel on display. And if Fred West' s Shovel isn't a great name for a band I don't know what is.

I’ve been to Littledean and did not know this or I’d have went and had a look. I’ve driven down Cromwell Street to see where they lived. I was getting a few weird looks of the locals. 12 fingered bastards.

I’ve been to Littledean and did not know this or I’d have went and had a look. I’ve driven down Cromwell Street to see where they lived. I was getting a few weird looks of the locals. 12 fingered bastards.

Check out the website for the museum. Looks completely nuts.

Last edited:
What I think sets it apart is not only does it have the usual fetish stuff / serial killer souvenirs / Nazi memorabilia etc. is the fact it also has a northern soul display and a dalek. And Fred West' s shovel.

I'm tired of seeing the first three always on display - curators always show such a lack of imagination and invention.

As if that is Fred West's shovel as well - the police might have had something to say about it. Unless someone just borrowed one from him once and didn't give it back.

I'm tired of seeing the first three always on display - curators always show such a lack of imagination and invention.

As if that is Fred West's shovel as well - the police might have had something to say about it. Unless someone just borrowed one from him once and didn't give it back.

If they haven't got Peter Sutcliffe' s hammer on display I'm not going.

Back