Fred & Rose West 9pm itv

In the book the copper who led the case he wrote how the police were shitting themselves when Fred bottled it and killed himself. They thought her case was weak since she maintained she knew nowt and the whole case was based around the question how could she not have known what went on. There was very little physical evidence against her.
I went to a talk in by Paul Harrison, who was the 1st English profiler of serial killers. He went over to the States to learn his trade as such. He met and interviewed all the serial killers & mass murderers for the FBI inc Ted Bundy & Charlie Manson from the 70's onwards. He also interviewed Rose West, but refused to talk about her, as in his words she was the most evil person he had ever met

I went to a talk in by Paul Harrison, who was the 1st English profiler of serial killers. He went over to the States to learn his trade as such. He met and interviewed all the serial killers & mass murderers for the FBI inc Ted Bundy & Charlie Manson from the 70's onwards. He also interviewed Rose West, but refused to talk about her, as in his words she was the most evil person he had ever met
My sister has met her a few times in prison (because of her job not that she was inside herself!) She said something very similar. I think the words she used were "she's not right!"

My sister has met her a few times in prison (because of her job not that she was inside herself!) She said something very similar. I think the words she used were "she's not right!"
The only thing he disclosed was her view on incest with their kids, she said who's the best person to teach your kids about sex but their parents. Truly a sick sick person.

I’ve told this before on here, but I used to know a guard at one of the prisons round here and he regularly used to play table tennis with Rose and/or Myra.

Can’t remember which. Bizarre either way.

Legal reasons. Apparently due to portray Rose West as the leading figure in the murders themselves and she is going through an appeal process currently. Her original defence was that she was unaware of what was happening.

Planned to be shown at a later date.

Sir Trevor McDonald's documentary on Fred and Rose West cancelled

Can only be an appeal as you can’t possibly ruin somebody’s character when you’ve been found guilty of what she is accused of.

I’ve told this before on here, but I used to know a guard at one of the prisons round here and he regularly used to play table tennis with Rose and/or Myra.

Can’t remember which. Bizarre either way.

Can only be an appeal as you can’t possibly ruin somebody’s character when you’ve been found guilty of what she is accused of.

In the book the copper who led the case he wrote how the police were shitting themselves when Fred bottled it and killed himself. They thought her case was weak since she maintained she knew nowt and the whole case was based around the question how could she not have known what went on. There was very little physical evidence against her.

it worked out ok in the end thankfully. it's pretty clear she killed Charmaine by herself as Fred was inside when she was murdered.

Back