Fred & Rose West 9pm itv

Legal reasons. Apparently due to portray Rose West as the leading figure in the murders themselves and she is going through an appeal process currently. Her original defence was that she was unaware of what was happening.

Planned to be shown at a later date.
I know the solicitor who is representing her. Didn’t realise he was going for an appeal mind.

Might text him calling him a wanker for ruining tonight’s tv viewing

I know the solicitor who is representing her. Didn’t realise he was going for an appeal mind.

Might text him calling him a wanker for ruining tonight’s tv viewing

That must be a thankless task - as if she is ever getting out. I always used to find some grim amusement when I read about Sutcliffe being focused on 'legal matters' when he was in Broadmoor.

Cancelled at the last minute, what's that all about:confused:
Rose wanted to watch the transfer deadline programmes instead.

Legal reasons. Apparently due to portray Rose West as the leading figure in the murders themselves and she is going through an appeal process currently. Her original defence was that she was unaware of what was happening.

Sir Trevor McDonald's documentary on Fred and Rose West cancelled

Sir Trevor McDonald's documentary on Fred and Rose West cancelled

In the book the copper who led the case he wrote how the police were shitting themselves when Fred bottled it and killed himself. They thought her case was weak since she maintained she knew nowt and the whole case was based around the question how could she not have known what went on. There was very little physical evidence against her.

Thought it was a programme hosted by the pair of them when I read the title :lol:

Not sure. I’ll do a bit of digging to find out.
fun fact:
Logon or register to see this image

On commentary for an episode the League said the tagline was taken from Gloucester County Council's tourism drive around the time of the West's :lol: :eek:

Last edited:

Back