Frasier

Absolutely class. Been watching it again and it’s topper like.
Best American comedy there has ever been. The characters, the dialogue, the storylines and the in-jokes. Absolutely brilliant

Dr. Frasier Crane : I'm in Cassandra's hotel room. She invited me up here after dinner. I'm just not sure what it means.

Roz Doyle : What it means? What it means is that even a blind pig finds an acorn once in a while.

The episode that started with Niles preparing for an evening soiree, ironing his pants, cutting himself, passing out from the blood, setting fire to the apartment. Absolutely brilliant. David Hyde Pierce is a much underrated comedy actor

Last edited:

Eddie’s dead???😥
Aye sadly. I can imagine times got a little ruff when it ended, he was just old. All dogs go to heaven and he'll have John Mahoney up there scratching his belly anarl ❤.
I sing the themesong with gusto anytime I hear it, Kelsey is just the all round showman backed by the perfect cast. Brilliant.
The original Eddie (Moose) had already retired, and his son took over the role. 😃 I read that John Mahoney and the dog didn't really get on either.
Shh man woman :lol: (with reference to my last post, was trying to break it gently by painting a fluffier picture :lol:)

Last edited:
My idea would be that they'd opened their own joint Psychiatry practice "the Brothers Crane", Roz is some business magnate and perhaps Freddy could be the local radio host.

This series kept me going ten years ago, when I was on six months sick leave after an accident at work.

Managed to catch it from around the first series when it was being shown on morning on Channel Four, it gave me something to look forward to each day whilst I was off work.

The episode of Niles attempting to iron his trousers was brilliant. No dialogue, David Hyde Pierce carried it off perfectly.

Managed to catch it from around the first series when it was being shown on morning on Channel Four, it gave me something to look forward to each day whilst I was off work.
I used to watch an ep every morning before rocking into work about an hour late every day :lol:

Loved it, it tapered off after Niles and Daphne actually got together but there were episodes of comedy genius and superb characters developing over the years. I've got the whole shebang on a DVD box set which is pretty useless given the volume of repeats it gets :)

Frasier, about Martin’s chair: “Dad, when are you going to stop blighting the environment with this monstrosity? My God, can’t you see that it wants to die? Let it go.”
Martin: “You know, I keep having this dream where you’re saying the same thing, only I’m in the hospital and you’re slipping the nurse a twenty.”
Frasier: “Dad, that will never happen.”
Martin: “Thank you.”
Frasier: “I have medical power of attorney. It won’t cost me a thing.”

Frasier, about Martin’s chair: “Dad, when are you going to stop blighting the environment with this monstrosity? My God, can’t you see that it wants to die? Let it go.”
Martin: “You know, I keep having this dream where you’re saying the same thing, only I’m in the hospital and you’re slipping the nurse a twenty.”
Frasier: “Dad, that will never happen.”
Martin: “Thank you.”
Frasier: “I have medical power of attorney. It won’t cost me a thing.”
:lol:

Back