Franks hot sauce

They look lovely, are they a sort of Bloody Mary type drink?
Do you know anywhere that does a decent one in Newcastle? I think revolucion de Cuba do them but it’s shite in there. I don’t really drink in the house but might be tempted to do me own.

El Yacateco ones are the boys like. The habanero and jalapeño ones are great, perfect balance of heat and flavour. The smoked black label ones however are absolutely honking.
Spot on, Just got the habanero, jalapeno, chipotle and the black habanero today, not sure about the black one but the others are excellent.
Franks is way too vinegary, rather use Encona

Bloke here has it with fruit but I’d be tempted hoying on me pizza or some tacos. Maybe even mix it into me guac.
It’s lovely on fruit like or I use in a Virgin Mary or I have been known to just tip it onto the back and my hand and consume that way
Logon or register to see this image

Anyone tried this? What type of bait have yous been putting it on? Thinking of getting a few bottles

Its not hot if you’re expecting heat , it’s like a third salt , third lime and third mild chilli flavour but it’s lovely stuff

Last edited:
It’s lovely on fruit like or I use in a Virgin Mary or I have been known to just tip it onto the back and my hand and consume that way

Its not hot if you’re expecting heat , it’s like a third salt , third lime and third mild chilli flavour but it’s lovely stuff
I’ve got a rough idea of the taste, have you tried the Mexican crisps called takis? Absolutely lush

Back